Quote Originally Posted by cwendel View Post
The way i understand it, the actuator needs to be calibrated by itself before you reinstall it if anything was moved. I think it has to do a stepper motor inside the actuator that needs to reset/relearn the range of values. Turbo replacement by the book calls for that to be done along with setting the vanes in the correct position. I think the actuator motor is out of 'alignment'. Try pulling it and recalibrating it before you install it. Alfa obd is only like $50 and you just need a Bluetooth obd reader to use it. It will run both calibrations for you.

Sent from my Nokia 7.1 using Tapatalk
Okay thank you, I’ll see if I can’t order me one. The tuner showed no codes at all when I checked. I think the shifting might just be in my head. I drove it again the other day after reinstalling the tune again to see if maybe it just glitched or something. Seemed to downshift fine. Just not getting much power since like your saying my actuator must be off a bit, I mean it’s gotta be after what I did LOL. We didn’t have the right scan tool to do the self calibrate so I’ll locate one or buy me one and see if that doesn’t fix it. Might just order a remanufactured actuator and just replace it. Any place you recommend to get one from?