Thanks Thanks:  3
Likes Likes:  5

Thread: Aftermarket Boost Tube Will Not Fit!!!

1. Top Of Page | #1

User Info Menu

Aftermarket Boost Tube Will Not Fit!!!

Ok so like the title says.

I bought a pusher intake horn and cold side pipe combo for my 16 2500.

Now the Intake horn went on fine but for the life of me I cant get the boost tube to fit properly at all.

Anyone have this problem before with Pusher?

I have contacted him through several emails bout the way it fits or actually doesn't fit and he assures me it's the right part.

Resized_20190223_133115.jpg

What do u guys think?

16 cummins Laramie longhorn, ccsb, 35x12.5x20 xplora mts ,tis wheels,fully deleted, pusher add a turbo kit,stainless diesel 475 5blade turbo over 63mm VGT delete turbo,manton springs, manton valve bridges,manton pushrods,ARP 625 headstuds,steedspeed t4i manifold , S&S 80% over injectors, thuren rear trackbar, kingspeed billet valve cover, revmax valve body billet plate, CCV reroute, pusher intake horn, thuren 2in level with king 2.5 front and rear, sway bar kit ,track bar and king steering damper. Air bags from airlift. 4" exhaust, fass lift pump,MM3,DRD tunes.pusher coolant reroute.

2. Thanks watersupply189 thanked for this post
    Likes Jaxonsram, watersupply189 liked this post
  3. Top Of Page | #2

User Info Menu

Re: Aftermarket Boost Tube Will Not Fit!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Bpbertolacini View Post
    Ok so like the title says.

I bought a pusher intake horn and cold side pipe combo for my 16 2500.

Now the Intake horn went on fine but for the life of me I cant get the boost tube to fit properly at all.

Anyone have this problem before with Pusher?

I have contacted him through several emails bout the way it fits or actually doesn't fit and he assures me it's the right part.

Resized_20190223_133115.jpg

What do u guys think?
    What won’t fit properly? Will the ends not go on or is the tube shaped wrong?

2016 Ram Laramie 3500, G56, 6.7, MM3 by Double R Diesel, Rough Country Leveling, 35x12.50 Nitto G2, HID headlights and fogs plus many many other add ons.....

2016 RAM 3500 4x4 Laramie Crew Cab
    Cummins,G56, Rough Country level, Morimoto LED fog lights, LED headlights, Lund Attitude Steps sprayed with Line-X, DRL's Activated, 35x12.50R18 Falken Wildpeak ATW3, Fuel Vapor Wheels Matte Black w/Dark Tint, A.R.E. Truck cap and swing boxes

4. Top Of Page | #3

User Info Menu

So the end that connects to the intercooler is bent wrong and wont go arround the ac condenser line that in the way for a straight connection. You would literally have to bend the line in a bad way for it to work. And I told the guy at pusher and he wont help me.

16 cummins Laramie longhorn, ccsb, 35x12.5x20 xplora mts ,tis wheels,fully deleted, pusher add a turbo kit,stainless diesel 475 5blade turbo over 63mm VGT delete turbo,manton springs, manton valve bridges,manton pushrods,ARP 625 headstuds,steedspeed t4i manifold , S&S 80% over injectors, thuren rear trackbar, kingspeed billet valve cover, revmax valve body billet plate, CCV reroute, pusher intake horn, thuren 2in level with king 2.5 front and rear, sway bar kit ,track bar and king steering damper. Air bags from airlift. 4" exhaust, fass lift pump,MM3,DRD tunes.pusher coolant reroute.

5. Thanks watersupply189 thanked for this post
    Likes watersupply189 liked this post
  6. Top Of Page | #4

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Bpbertolacini View Post
    So the end that connects to the intercooler is bent wrong and wont go arround the ac condenser line that in the way for a straight connection. You would literally have to bend the line in a bad way for it to work. And I told the guy at pusher and he wont help me.
    Sounds to me the guy doesn’t know what he’s talking about and it’s obvious they sent you the wrong part. I would ask them for a replacement or total refund and look elsewhere.

2016 Ram Laramie 3500, G56, 6.7, MM3 by Double R Diesel, Rough Country Leveling, 35x12.50 Nitto G2, HID headlights and fogs plus many many other add ons.....

2016 RAM 3500 4x4 Laramie Crew Cab
    Cummins,G56, Rough Country level, Morimoto LED fog lights, LED headlights, Lund Attitude Steps sprayed with Line-X, DRL's Activated, 35x12.50R18 Falken Wildpeak ATW3, Fuel Vapor Wheels Matte Black w/Dark Tint, A.R.E. Truck cap and swing boxes

7. Top Of Page | #5

User Info Menu

Right, he stopped answering my emails, guess I'll call and see what's up.

8. Thanks watersupply189 thanked for this post
    Likes watersupply189, Jaxonsram liked this post