Thread: Success! I picked it up today

1. Top Of Page | #11

User Info Menu

Re: Success! I picked it up today

Congratulations and love that color

"Cumminsbadgirl"
    2014 Laramie MC 3500 ( Aisin ) 4X4
    MM3 Tuned by Double R Diesel

2014 CUMMINS "BADGIRL" Laramie MC 3500 (Aisin) 4X4 MM3 Tuned by Double R Diesel *** EGR delete AFE CAI 4” FLO-PRO w/muffler 4" Zone lift, Federal Couragia 37’s with Black Rhinos,bed carpet kit, tail-gate assist, Retrax tunnau cover

Previous "Cummins Badgirls" :
    2006 Cummins 2500 4x4
    2012 Cummins 2500 4x4

2. Thanks HollowSprings thanked for this post
    Likes HollowSprings, watersupply189 liked this post
  3. Top Of Page | #12

User Info Menu

She is a Beauty!

Congrats.

2017 Bighorn (Delmonico Red & Chrome) CC-HD2500-4WD-6.7L-3:42w/Anti-Spin
    Oil: -SHELL- Rotella T6 5W-40 & T5 15W-40 combo w/LF16035
    68RFE/BW44-46/Power Steering: -Red Line- C+ ATF
    Frontend & Rearend: -Red Line- SAE GL-5 75W-90NS
    Many Small Mods: Interior & Exterior
    Mileage: 28,541

4. Likes watersupply189, cumminsbadgirl liked this post
  5. Top Of Page | #13
    Basic Member

User Info Menu

Okay, I thought I would do a two week update and pass on my first impressions. I've put on just under 1200 miles in those two weeks. About two thirds are highway miles but no towing. My fuel mileage, according to the truck, is 18.5 miles per gallon. I did a rough manual calculation and my manual calculation was slightly higher. I am impressed with that. Cabin comfort is superb. Quietness of the ride is great. The ride seems a bit firm compared to my old trucks but on the flip side it could be because of the higher payloads. Acceleration is really good. No problem getting up to highway speeds. In fact, I have gone to cruise control as I have a tendency to have a heavy foot and found myself at 90 several times.

One area I was a little surprised at was that the AISN transmission seems a little clunky when it is downshifting.

As to figuring out what you have it is really a sort of explore and poke. My wife having been in IT for her career just hates when I do that, I guess it will take me a while to figure everything out.

I did get the Mopar floor mats as Weathertech didn't have them for the 2019 3500, but the Mopar mats seem to fit like a glove and the brown matches the mountain brown seats really nice. I did get the gooseneck setup option in the bed and bought the Mopar gooseneck kit as Amazon didn't have them for the 2019. Finding that to be a problem as I want to order the Amp Reseach tailgate step, but not sure it is 2019 ready.

The motor is great. With those 400 horses and all that torque it is really nice. I haven't seen a lot of turbo lag when I ask for acceleration.

I really like the truck and would order one again. But I am really hoping this is my final truck.

6. Thanks RamIt, watersupply189, cumminsbadgirl thanked for this post
    Likes RamIt, watersupply189, cumminsbadgirl liked this post
  7. Top Of Page | #14

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by HollowSprings View Post
    Okay, I thought I would do a two week update and pass on my first impressions. I've put on just under 1200 miles in those two weeks. About two thirds are highway miles but no towing. My fuel mileage, according to the truck, is 18.5 miles per gallon. I did a rough manual calculation and my manual calculation was slightly higher. I am impressed with that. Cabin comfort is superb. Quietness of the ride is great. The ride seems a bit firm compared to my old trucks but on the flip side it could be because of the higher payloads. Acceleration is really good. No problem getting up to highway speeds. In fact, I have gone to cruise control as I have a tendency to have a heavy foot and found myself at 90 several times.

One area I was a little surprised at was that the AISN transmission seems a little clunky when it is downshifting.

As to figuring out what you have it is really a sort of explore and poke. My wife having been in IT for her career just hates when I do that, I guess it will take me a while to figure everything out.

I did get the Mopar floor mats as Weathertech didn't have them for the 2019 3500, but the Mopar mats seem to fit like a glove and the brown matches the mountain brown seats really nice. I did get the gooseneck setup option in the bed and bought the Mopar gooseneck kit as Amazon didn't have them for the 2019. Finding that to be a problem as I want to order the Amp Reseach tailgate step, but not sure it is 2019 ready.

The motor is great. With those 400 horses and all that torque it is really nice. I haven't seen a lot of turbo lag when I ask for acceleration.

I really like the truck and would order one again. But I am really hoping this is my final truck.
    Your fuel mileage and downshifts should improve with more driving.

Glad to hear it's running like a dream!

Look forward to seeing more pictures of it too!

8. Thanks cumminsbadgirl thanked for this post
    Likes watersupply189, cumminsbadgirl liked this post
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12