Thanks Thanks:  32
Likes Likes:  46
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Success! I picked it up today

1. Top Of Page | #1
    Basic Member

User Info Menu

Success! I picked it up today

On Memorial Day, I ordered a 2019 Ram 3500HD, Laramie, 6.7HO diesel engine,4x4, 3.73 rear, SRW, Delmonico Red, Option level II with 12.4 Nav, Mountain Brown interior, gooseneck bed option and spray in bed liner. Let me tell you it is a sweet ride. The color is fantastic. Photos don't do it justice.

According to the VIN it is rated for just over 24,000 pounds of towing. Which is the fourth number I have seen.

It made it to the dealer late Saturday night and I was able to pick it up at right at the 5 week mark. It took about as long to get here as it took to get it built. One thing I would advise when you Uconnect your phone, see who else is also connected. I had a Hector someone connected and I deleted it. My wife thought that it might be a test of the system. I also don't think the Ram/dealer setup is geared towards ordering a custom truck, it is really setup for a push system where the the customer buys off the lot.

Here is one photo to grin over. I haven't stopped grinning. I will add others as I get more.

Attached Images Attached Images

2. Top Of Page | #2

User Info Menu

Re: Success! I picked it up today

Congrats on your new girl she is purdy.

3. Top Of Page | #3

User Info Menu

Love that color!! Congrats!

Greg
    2012 | RAM 2500 | CCSB | Custom tuned by Double R Diesel
    2016 | Heartland Pioneer | DS310

Greg
    2019 | RAM 2500 | CCSB | 6.4 HEMI

4. Thanks HollowSprings, cumminsbadgirl thanked for this post
    Likes watersupply189, cumminsbadgirl liked this post
  5. Top Of Page | #4

User Info Menu

Congrats and welcome to the family

2012 Cummins Ram 6.7L MM3 tuner full 5" Flo Pro TBE Exhaust LWBCC 4x4 Mag Hytec Double Deep Transmission Pan , Mag Hytec Rear Diff Cover
    Airlift part # 57595 7500lbs airbags ,Nitto Ridge Grapplers 35/12.50/20 on XD 829 Big Hoss ll Satin Black Machined Dark Tint 20 x 9 with + 18 offset rims,MM3 Tuner With full Custom Tunes by Ray at DRD , Autometer A13117 Pillar Pod , Edge 98004 mount adapter , Mag Hytec front diff cover, SuperNova V4 LED Headlight Bulbs

6. Thanks HollowSprings, cumminsbadgirl thanked for this post
  7. Top Of Page | #5

User Info Menu

Congrats. Nice truck.

2021 2500 68RFE..... I'll just keep the goodies a secret!!!

8. Thanks HollowSprings, cumminsbadgirl thanked for this post
    Likes watersupply189, cumminsbadgirl liked this post
  9. Top Of Page | #6

User Info Menu

Congrats! Love the color!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

2018 Ram 2500 4x4 G56
    Romans 10:13

See what we are up to on:
    FACEBOOK | INSTAGRAM
    Or Email me at:
    joe@ddpmotorsports.com
    www.ddpmotorsports.com

10. Thanks HollowSprings, cumminsbadgirl thanked for this post
  11. Top Of Page | #7

User Info Menu

Hey you finally got it!!

Congratulations!

That's a great looking truck and I'm sure you're quite relieved to be done with the process.

You gotta post up more pictures now!

2021 3500 Mega HO DRW

12. Top Of Page | #8

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by HollowSprings View Post
    On Memorial Day, I ordered a 2019 Ram 3500HD, Laramie, 6.7HO diesel engine,4x4, 3.73 rear, SRW, Delmonico Red, Option level II with 12.4 Nav, Mountain Brown interior, gooseneck bed option and spray in bed liner. Let me tell you it is a sweet ride. The color is fantastic. Photos don't do it justice.

According to the VIN it is rated for just over 24,000 pounds of towing. Which is the fourth number I have seen.

It made it to the dealer late Saturday night and I was able to pick it up at right at the 5 week mark. It took about as long to get here as it took to get it built. One thing I would advise when you Uconnect your phone, see who else is also connected. I had a Hector someone connected and I deleted it. My wife thought that it might be a test of the system. I also don't think the Ram/dealer setup is geared towards ordering a custom truck, it is really setup for a push system where the the customer buys off the lot.

Here is one photo to grin over. I haven't stopped grinning. I will add others as I get more.
    Congratulations on your new ride! That thing is sweet!!

2016 Ram Laramie 3500, G56, 6.7, MM3 by Double R Diesel, Rough Country Leveling, 35x12.50 Nitto G2, HID headlights and fogs plus many many other add ons.....

2016 RAM 3500 4x4 Laramie Crew Cab
    Cummins,G56, Rough Country level, Morimoto LED fog lights, LED headlights, Lund Attitude Steps sprayed with Line-X, DRL's Activated, 35x12.50R18 Falken Wildpeak ATW3, Fuel Vapor Wheels Matte Black w/Dark Tint, A.R.E. Truck cap and swing boxes

13. Top Of Page | #9
    Basic Member

User Info Menu

Side view:

Attached Images Attached Images

14. Top Of Page | #10

User Info Menu

Great looking truck!!!!!!!

15. Thanks cumminsbadgirl, HollowSprings thanked for this post
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast