Thanks Thanks:  1
Likes Likes:  0

Thread: Catlytic converter

1. Top Of Page | #1

Catlytic converter

After doing the egr & DPF delete (DPF and nox filter) and MM3 tuner does it make a big difference by removing the catalytic converter?

Reason being, I'm very hard of hearing and trying to keep cab noise to a minimum.

Sent from my E6810 using Tapatalk

2. Top Of Page | #2

Re: Catlytic converter

Quote Originally Posted by Wesley Taunton View Post
    After doing the egr & DPF delete( DPF and nox filter)and mm3 tuner does it make a big difference by removing the catlytic converter? Reason being, I'm very hard of hearing and trying to keep cab noise to a minimum.

Sorry forgot to include it's a 2011 Dodge 6.7

3. Top Of Page | #3

User Info Menu

Re: Catlytic converter

when you do any type of delete with exhaust you are removing it all. with a delete/race pipe that goes in place just past the turbo down pipe section all the way just past all of the emission gunk. or the option is you delete the entire factory emissions exhaust and replace with a turbo back full exhaust. if I was you , do the delete and you can add a straight through design muffler that is longer and with sound packing in it. or some people with put 2 smaller mufflers. keeping with a 4" exhaust will help as a 5" will give a deeper tone/note. talk to the Vendors on here on what you are wanting and needing and they will help you out.

2017 WON TON CC LB 68AUTO
    Secret stuff that make it vroom and whistle better Thuren 2.25 w/2.0 Fox Resi

Justin
    Southern Oregon ( the Republican part)
    UNITEDSTATES MARINE CORPS 1993-2007
    No better friend, No better enemy.

4. Thanks Wesley Taunton thanked for this post