Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Star wheel adjustment

1. Top Of Page | #1
    Instagram Manager IG Operations's Avatar

User Info Menu

Star wheel adjustment

If adjusted too much can it damage anything? I'm not talking like twisting it till it twist no more but I'm talking a good couple full turns on a stock auto

Tag us @ #igotacummins_com to have your photos reposted.

2. Top Of Page | #2

User Info Menu

On the pump or the rear brakes?

2003- 3500 RWD Automatic.
    S & B intake, BD Intercooler, Pusher Air Horn, MM3 Double R Tuning, Turbo Timer, electric Flex-a-lite fans, FASS 95,
    50 HP tips, upgrade to 351 turbo, 3.42 gears, Twin air compressors, air bags, Remote dual oil filters, Hellwig sway bar, Front Winch. Home made Fuel Heater, BD Exhaust brake with Torque Lock. Tons of TLC

3. Top Of Page | #3

User Info Menu

The pump LOL.

4. Top Of Page | #4

User Info Menu

crystal ball is at the cleaners

S & B intake, BD Intercooler, Pusher Air Horn, MM3 Double R Tuning, Turbo Timer, electric Flex-a-lite fans, FASS 95,
    50 HP tips, upgrade to 351 turbo, 3.42 gears, Twin air compressors, air bags, Remote dual oil filters, Hellwig sway bar, Front Winch. Home made Fuel Heater, BD Exhaust brake with Torque Lock. Tons of TLC

5. Top Of Page | #5

User Info Menu

Can it hurt anything?

6. Top Of Page | #6

User Info Menu

I dunno. I can't remember

7. Top Of Page | #7
    Basic Member

User Info Menu

I'm not sure myself have done very little work on 12 valves. The write ups I've read on doing it say to only turn it x amount. I'm betting there is a reason they say that and it's not because good things happened when you go beyond that.

8. Top Of Page | #8

User Info Menu

I'm trying to remember why Fummins engine went. It had to do with the adjustment. I would go 1/4 turn at a time and see what happens. Watch the EGT's

9. Top Of Page | #9

User Info Menu

LOL I don't have any gauges:/ I figure if I don't crush it ill be fine. I couldn't of turned it too much. It doesn't tool much more smoke than before so?

10. Top Of Page | #10

User Info Menu

Put a cpffee pot on the manifold and see how long it takes to boil the water. LOL

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast