Quote Originally Posted by kaoticlife71 View Post
Yes sir I get ya on the personal experience. Had my share of good and bad with lifted trucks. I will definitely look at it all. The tires are wearing perfect so I'm still scratching my head on this one. Thought it may have been the install of the front bumper because that was the time frame it has been on but the alignment was good before the lift and after lift and no steering wheel shake at all. Maybe the added weight of the 65 gallon drag up tank/toolbox? But that was installed after it had started so doesnt seem likely. The aftermarket wheels were purchased after it had started as well. So had a set of 20x12 wheels(no vibration with them just didnt like that they stuck out so far with a -44 offset) on then went back to stock wheels with new 35's shop told me one of the tires was out of round so went with a new set of Yokohama 35's and shop then said it must be wheel bearing and seal and of course it was still there afterwards. Balanced, balanced and then Re-balanced. Truck is not a daily driver as I have a company truck and when I pull stuff I use my 2nd gen dually so it's more of a weekend cruiser but cant stand the vibration when we do take her on a road trip....

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk
Ultra low offset wheels are hell on the hub bearings.
Fuel wheels are not bore matched to the hubs & require hub centric rings to be installed. This is non-negotiable.
Your tires may still be the issue.

I would strongly suggest that you ring those Fuels and have balance beads put in and see if the problem remains.