Thanks Thanks:  2
Likes Likes:  12
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Fifth wheel and gooseneck prep package

1. Top Of Page | #11

User Info Menu

Re: Fifth wheel and gooseneck prep package

Have you guys tried just calling the Ram help line. They were rather helpful for me. But thankfully for me my buddy is the sales manager at the dealer near me.

2021 2500 68RFE..... I'll just keep the goodies a secret!!!

2. Likes walla2k5 liked this post
  3. Top Of Page | #12

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Booch035 View Post
    Have you guys tried just calling the Ram help line. They were rather helpful for me. But thankfully for me my buddy is the sales manager at the dealer near me.
    I have my process detailed in my build thread, but the Ram help line has been the opposite of helpful. Half the time they can't even find my order by VIN, the VIN consistently pulls as a 2017 Charger. When they do find it by VON, it changes between D and D1. Yesterday I got told parts where still on order after being in D1 gateline for 18 days and after being told my Ramp date is this Saturday. My dealer thinks the truck is going to be available for delivery on 6/25....I haven't even entered framing yet.

4. Top Of Page | #13

User Info Menu

Wow thats crazy. Everytime I called they were able to pull up my record with the last 8 of my VIN. The different status I was given always made sense. The part that really got me is mine went from Mexico to Ohio by rail. It sat at the rail yard in Ohio for 10 days before hitting my dealer that is an hour and a half away in PA. And that was with the dealer putting it at a hot order.

5. Top Of Page | #14

User Info Menu

Wow thats crazy. Everytime I called they were able to pull up my record with the last 8 of my VIN. The different status I was given always made sense. The part that really got me is mine went from Mexico to Ohio by rail. It sat at the rail yard in Ohio for 10 days before hitting my dealer that is an hour and a half away in PA. And that was with the dealer putting it at a hot order.
    Yeah my whole order process has been a **** show.

6. Top Of Page | #15
    Basic Member

User Info Menu

My salesperson said that wouldn't work, that there was no way for me to track the vehicle's journey without them. That's why I wrote that the most information came from here or research on my own.

7. Likes RamIt liked this post
  8. Top Of Page | #16

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by HollowSprings View Post
    My salesperson said that wouldn't work, that there was no way for me to track the vehicle's journey without them. That's why I wrote that the most information came from here or research on my own.
    Try calling 866-726-4636. All you need is the last 8 of your VIN. They can tell you where its at in the build and ship dates.

9. Likes walla2k5 liked this post
  10. Top Of Page | #17
    Basic Member

User Info Menu

Thanks.

11. Top Of Page | #18
    Basic Member

User Info Menu

Okay, I called the number and the service guy said the status still showed KZ (built, factory invoiced).

I contacted the salesperson and she said it had left Little Rock and was on its way to Memphis. She said that she had the real time update and the information I was given from the service number was stale.

I don't know, just hoping the salesperson is correct.

12. Thanks IGOTACUMMINS thanked for this post
    Likes IGOTACUMMINS, walla2k5 liked this post
  13. Top Of Page | #19

User Info Menu

Try calling 866-726-4636. All you need is the last 8 of your VIN. They can tell you where its at in the build and ship dates.
    This is the number I call and they can't find my truck by VIN or offer me anything other than "it's at Saltillo"

2021 3500 Mega HO DRW

14. Top Of Page | #20

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by RamIt View Post
    This is the number I call and they can't find my truck by VIN or offer me anything other than "it's at Saltillo"
    When i would call they knew who i was and everything about my truck. Date it was to be loaded on the rail and expected date to hit the rail drop off.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast