Thanks Thanks:  2
Likes Likes:  7

Thread: MM3 Communication Error Message

1. Top Of Page | #1

User Info Menu

MM3 Communication Error Message

Got this over the weekend. Tracked it down to a loose connection to the micro USB cable to the module under the dash. Zip tied it as a temp fix.

Contacted DRD and he said to get a hold of MM3 for a replacement cable.

Check your cable connections as they will vibrate loose.

2014 2500 Granite Chrystal Clearcoat, DRD full delete package with the full switch tunes. S&B cold air intake, custom made race pipe with a 6" tip, Headlight Revolution LED v.4s, aftermarket egr delete, fleece fuel filter delete kit.

2. Thanks IGOTACUMMINS thanked for this post
    Likes IGOTACUMMINS, walla2k5 liked this post
  3. Top Of Page | #2

User Info Menu

Re: MM3 Communication Error Message

Well, that was quick. Just got a message from Dirk at MM3 and a replacement is on the way!

Fantastic customer service from the vendors here.

2014 2500 Granite Chrystal Clearcoat, DRD full delete package with the full switch tunes. S&B cold air intake, custom made race pipe with a 6" tip, Headlight Revolution LED v.4s, aftermarket egr delete, fleece fuel filter delete kit.

4. Thanks IGOTACUMMINS thanked for this post
  5. Top Of Page | #3

User Info Menu

Re: MM3 Communication Error Message

MM3 is a great outfit.

I had some issues with my monitor recently and they shipped a replacement to me immediately.

I've had the same issues with the micro USB cable.

I ended up putting a dollup of silicone along side the plug to hold it in place.

2013 Ram 2500 Big Horn 4x4 G56 CCLB 6.7, MM3 Tuned by Double R Diesel, Flo-Pro 4" Exhaust, Deviant Race Parts Goodies, ARP Head Studs, South Bend Clutch, 3" Thuren Front Springs w/Fox Shocks All-Around, Hell-Bent Steel Steering Box Brace, Thuren Track Bar, Air-Lift 5000, Deviant Race Parts 70" Traction Bars, Falken Wild-Peak AT3W LT285/75R18 (34.8x11.3x18) on Moto Metal MO970 18x9 +18mm

6. Likes 4kids2dogs&RV liked this post