Thanks Thanks:  4
Likes Likes:  16
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Dual 4" and factory air??

1. Top Of Page | #11

User Info Menu

Re: Dual 4" and factory air??

Quote Originally Posted by Fendt1042 View Post
    Thanks! I thought they had one behind the filter. Damn I guess I never crawled under and checked

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk
    Nope, no need for it. The turbo, SCR, and DPF do an exceptional job of reducing exhaust noise. A muffler would just add unneeded weight.

I might be wrong, but I do believe that the DPF back pieces require cutting the stock tailpipe off, but don't quote me on that.

2. Likes watersupply189 liked this post
  3. Top Of Page | #12

User Info Menu

I wasnt really wanting to delete it yet due to being an 18 and only 8,000 miles. Any recommendations on making it growl more?

4. Thanks watersupply189 thanked for this post
    Likes watersupply189 liked this post
  5. Top Of Page | #13

User Info Menu

I wasnt really wanting to delete it yet due to being an 18 and only 8,000 miles. Any recommendations on making it growl more?

Unfortunately your not gonna get any growl to it unless you delete and remove the soot cookers.

2016 Ram Laramie 3500, G56, 6.7, MM3 by Double R Diesel, Rough Country Leveling, 35x12.50 Nitto G2, HID headlights and fogs plus many many other add ons.....

2016 RAM 3500 4x4 Laramie Crew Cab
    Cummins,G56, Rough Country level, Morimoto LED fog lights, LED headlights, Lund Attitude Steps sprayed with Line-X, DRL's Activated, 35x12.50R18 Falken Wildpeak ATW3, Fuel Vapor Wheels Matte Black w/Dark Tint, A.R.E. Truck cap and swing boxes

6. Top Of Page | #14

User Info Menu

Figured that. I might end up deleting it then. My dealer is pretty cool. We deleted a Ford and the motor blew up. Ford wouldn't cover it. Truck wasn't abused either!

7. Thanks watersupply189 thanked for this post
    Likes watersupply189 liked this post
  8. Top Of Page | #15

User Info Menu

Figured that. I might end up deleting it then. My dealer is pretty cool. We deleted a Ford and the motor blew up. Ford wouldn't cover it. Truck wasn't abused either!

Well it’s a Ford LOL. Thank goodness my dealer is delete friendly.

2016 Ram Laramie 3500, G56, 6.7, MM3 by Double R Diesel, Rough Country Leveling, 35x12.50 Nitto G2, HID headlights and fogs plus many many other add ons.....

2016 RAM 3500 4x4 Laramie Crew Cab
    Cummins,G56, Rough Country level, Morimoto LED fog lights, LED headlights, Lund Attitude Steps sprayed with Line-X, DRL's Activated, 35x12.50R18 Falken Wildpeak ATW3, Fuel Vapor Wheels Matte Black w/Dark Tint, A.R.E. Truck cap and swing boxes

9. Likes Power247 liked this post
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12