Thanks Thanks:  5
Likes Likes:  57
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Should I remove badges

1. Top Of Page | #1

User Info Menu

Should I remove badges

I was thinking of removing everything but leave the C.

What do you all think?

2014 2500 on Fuel rims, custom aluminum grill emblem, mm3 DRD tuned, 4” jamo tbe exhaust, led fog lights, steering box brace, took Vinyl off doors.

2. Thanks watersupply189 thanked for this post
    Likes watersupply189, Daniel diesel liked this post
  3. Top Of Page | #2
    Old... But Still Here! AnOldBiker's Avatar

User Info Menu

Re: Should I remove badges

I just ripped off all but the one in the grill and the indented one on the tailgate.

Makes it easier to clean and wax.

Jim

2006 ~ 2500HD, Big Horn Edition, 5.9, 4x4, Q/Cab, 48RE, L/B, 3.73, S&B CAI & Snout, ProFlo 5" S/S exhaust, Smarty Touch, Oil ByPass Kit, 60 gal main tank, 110 gallon in-bed tank, XX-Fuel Filter System, Coolant Bypass Kit, Mag-Hytec front & rear end covers and trans pan, 285 x 70 x 17

"Freedom is never more than one generation away from extinction. We didn't pass it to our children in the bloodstream. It must be fought for, protected, and handed on for them to do the same, or one day we will spend our sunset years telling our children and our children’s children what it was once like in the United States, where men 'were' free." ~ Ronald Regan

4. Top Of Page | #3

User Info Menu

Are they easy to remove?

2013 | Ram 2500 | 4 door | Short Bed | MM3 by DRD | S&B Cold Air Intake | Jamo 4inch TB Exhaust |Shibby Plugs | Supernova V4 LED Bulbs |

2013 Ram 2500, 4 door, short bed, MM3 by DRD, S&B Cold Air Intake, Jamo 4inch Exhaust with muffler and tip, Shibby Plugs, Supernova V4 LED headlight bulbs

5. Likes watersupply189, Daniel diesel liked this post
  6. Top Of Page | #4

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by TW24COUGARS View Post
    Are they easy to remove?

2013 | Ram 2500 | 4 door | Short Bed | MM3 by DRD | S&B Cold Air Intake | Jamo 4inch TB Exhaust |Shibby Plugs | Supernova V4 LED Bulbs |
    they aren’t that hard if you use a fishing line and some all purpose cleaner to get the sticky stuff off.

2014 2500 on Fuel rims, custom aluminum grill emblem, mm3 DRD tuned, 4” jamo tbe exhaust, led fog lights, steering box brace, took Vinyl off doors.

7. Likes watersupply189, Daniel diesel liked this post
  8. Top Of Page | #5

User Info Menu

I used fishing line and ran it between the badge and body until it comes off.

Then pick a corner of the 3M sticky pad and pull off at a 45 degree angle.

Wipe the paint and wax. You'll laugh after doing the 1st one as how easy it is.

Took all of 15 minutes to do them all.

Jim

2006 ~ 2500HD, Big Horn Edition, 5.9, 4x4, Q/Cab, 48RE, L/B, 3.73, S&B CAI & Snout, ProFlo 5" S/S exhaust, Smarty Touch, Oil ByPass Kit, 60 gal main tank, 110 gallon in-bed tank, XX-Fuel Filter System, Coolant Bypass Kit, Mag-Hytec front & rear end covers and trans pan, 285 x 70 x 17

"Freedom is never more than one generation away from extinction. We didn't pass it to our children in the bloodstream. It must be fought for, protected, and handed on for them to do the same, or one day we will spend our sunset years telling our children and our children’s children what it was once like in the United States, where men 'were' free." ~ Ronald Regan

9. Likes watersupply189, Daniel diesel liked this post
  10. Top Of Page | #6

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by TW24COUGARS View Post
    Are they easy to remove?

They aren’t that hard if you use a fishing line and some all purpose cleaner to get the sticky stuff off.

11. Likes watersupply189, Daniel diesel liked this post
  12. Top Of Page | #7

User Info Menu

I kind of like that it says 2500, I say keep that...

Sent from my phone using Tapatalk

2012 2500 ST w/ manmual 4x4 from the auction w 16k miles - Upgrades so far - Leather, LED bed lights, HID projectors, Nav = Appradio3 w ARU unchained reloaded full touch screencast & tailgate handle backup camera, homemade front hitch and reciever w 12k lb winch, reverse lights, soft open tailgate, transfercase linkage mod, Ultra and deletes, folding back seat mod, Kicker hideaway under drivers seat, Fumoto valve and safety clip, new warrantied turbo at 16k. Rocker Aux panel switches, Ford fold away bed extender, inverter outlet mod, soon an overhead console. Pulling a 2001 Prokat 2200WA around on my days off.

13. Top Of Page | #8

User Info Menu

I say keep it but it’s your truck and you should do what you want to it.

2016 Ram Laramie 3500, G56, 6.7, MM3 by Double R Diesel, Rough Country Leveling, 35x12.50 Nitto G2, HID headlights and fogs plus many many other add ons.....

2016 RAM 3500 4x4 Laramie Crew Cab
    Cummins,G56, Rough Country level, Morimoto LED fog lights, LED headlights, Lund Attitude Steps sprayed with Line-X, DRL's Activated, 35x12.50R18 Falken Wildpeak ATW3, Fuel Vapor Wheels Matte Black w/Dark Tint, A.R.E. Truck cap and swing boxes

14. Likes Abgunnar, Daniel diesel liked this post
  15. Top Of Page | #9

User Info Menu

Fishing line, 3M eraser wheel, good drill, 3M polish, good buffer and presto!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

2018 Ram 2500 4x4 G56
    Romans 10:13

See what we are up to on:
    FACEBOOK | INSTAGRAM
    Or Email me at:
    joe@ddpmotorsports.com
    www.ddpmotorsports.com

16. Top Of Page | #10

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by cumminsdieselfreak View Post
    Fishing line, 3M eraser wheel, good drill, 3M polish, good buffer and presto! Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

All I did was fishing line, peal as mentioned before, soap and water, wax and done. Not hard at all.

Jim

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast