Thanks Thanks:  5
Likes Likes:  14
Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast

Thread: Alfaobd must have!

1. Top Of Page | #31

User Info Menu

Re: Alfaobd must have!

Quote Originally Posted by BrentM View Post
    I just added the tow mirrors to mine and I am going to pick up the app and an OBDLink MX+, sounds like this will work to make the change.
    Yes the tow mirror configuration is in there and also for folding mirrors as well. Have to enable the function first then set the function to "enabled"

2012 RAM 3500 CCLB, G56, South Bend DD Ceramic, Deletes, MM3 with DRD Tunes, Headstuds, 4" Exhaust, 8" Mcgaughy's Long Arm Lift, 22.5 alcoas, 3.42 Gears, Recon Tail Lights & 3rd Brake Light.

2008 RAM 3500 Mega, 68RFE, Leveling Kit, 35" Comforsers, Deletes, Headstuds, Smarty JR67 Pre-Emissions Law, Edge Insight, Airbags, AFE intake, 5" Exhaust.

2. Top Of Page | #32

User Info Menu

Everybody calm down.

First, before saying the program can do it, you need to connect to your vehicle.

I have the program and am unable to enter injector codes or do an injector test.

That is only if you can connect to the 6.7 Cummins ecu.

Otherwise, it will connect you to what ever ecu profile automatically connects.

I have a 2013 6.7 and had hoped for the ability to run diagnostics but always run short of real access.

Also, all of the readings are in metric.

The program lets you clear codes, monitor sensors and change sales codes.

Is it worth the $50 for that?

Sent from my Nokia 7.1 using Tapatalk

3. Top Of Page | #33

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Supergf350 View Post
    Yes the tow mirror configuration is in there and also for folding mirrors as well. Have to enable the function first then set the function to "enabled"
    took me about 2 hours to find, but it is changed and it works. The menu goes - Body Computer> MY2016-2017 Powernet > car configuration> Tow mirrors present, mine was no, now it is YES!

All the changes are in the Car Configuration menu, the list is huge....

Brent
    2017 Ram 2500 Limited / 6.7 / 68RFE / BDS 8" Lift / 38 x 13.5 Trail Grapplers / 20 x 10 Hostile Wheels
    2020 Ram 2500 Tradesman / 6.7 / 68RFE
    1993 W250 LE / 5.9 12V / G360 - 5 Speed

4. Likes 4kids2dogs&RV liked this post
  5. Top Of Page | #34

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by cwendel View Post
    Everybody calm down.

First, before saying the program can do it, you need to connect to your vehicle.

I have the program and am unable to enter injector codes or do an injector test.

That is only if you can connect to the 6.7 Cummins ecu.

Otherwise, it will connect you to what ever ecu profile automatically connects.

I have a 2013 6.7 and had hoped for the ability to run diagnostics but always run short of real access.

Also, all of the readings are in metric.

The program lets you clear codes, monitor sensors and change sales codes.

Is it worth the $50 for that?

I do agree with you on the " try it for yourself" point. Injector codes for my 2008 were easy, but then again i never had them in before...i just installed new ones and ran them untill i figured why not put the codes in. Made no difference in it running but there in there now. Ill test the injector kill test tomorrow. Only ever needed the kill test for the old 7.3l and 6.0l powerstroke. For me ive had success with all the configs that ive messed with. Just need to take time in between programming.

2012 RAM 3500 CCLB, G56, South Bend DD Ceramic, Deletes, MM3 with DRD Tunes, Headstuds, 4" Exhaust, 8" Mcgaughy's Long Arm Lift, 22.5 alcoas, 3.42 Gears, Recon Tail Lights & 3rd Brake Light.

2008 RAM 3500 Mega, 68RFE, Leveling Kit, 35" Comforsers, Deletes, Headstuds, Smarty JR67 Pre-Emissions Law, Edge Insight, Airbags, AFE intake, 5" Exhaust.

6. Likes cwendel liked this post
  7. Top Of Page | #35

User Info Menu

Yes. Remember to open and shut the door after turning of the truck with the key out.

8. Top Of Page | #36

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Supergf350 View Post
    Anything i can do to help
    I have the software and obdlink Mx I had 2 fobiks programmed and they work in the sentry system and can turn on the ignition. I want to get the keyless entry to work. Can you walk me through it?
    2011 ram 2500 st

9. Top Of Page | #37

User Info Menu

Yup easy peasy

10. Top Of Page | #38

User Info Menu

Awesome!!

Do you think I will need to reprogram my fobiks after?

I don't have the pin

11. Top Of Page | #39

User Info Menu

Any one have any input on this?

I changed rke to set, then had the fobiks reprogrammed and still no luck.

What am I missing?

12. Top Of Page | #40

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Drdr140 View Post
    Any one have any input on this?

I changed rke to set, then had the fobiks reprogrammed and still no luck.

What am I missing?
    I had the same issue. For me it had to do with how long i waited after changing the sales code. Also it says in the app that if there is any codes set in the bcm to clear those first before changing sales codes so check that first. Go into the status page in the bcm computer and scroll down to see if it says rke set. If it isnt then the process wasnt done correct, also check for fobik key to set as well. Mine took about 30 mins after there was no codes set in bcm to take

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast