Thanks Thanks:  5
Likes Likes:  14
Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast

Thread: Alfaobd must have!

1. Top Of Page | #41

User Info Menu

Re: Alfaobd must have!

Another item ive read about is the sources of the aftermarket keys, they can be hit and miss on quality hence the 11 to 30$ price tags LOL.

Make sure you got the correct key.

2012 RAM 3500 CCLB, G56, South Bend DD Ceramic, Deletes, MM3 with DRD Tunes, Headstuds, 4" Exhaust, 8" Mcgaughy's Long Arm Lift, 22.5 alcoas, 3.42 Gears, Recon Tail Lights & 3rd Brake Light.

2008 RAM 3500 Mega, 68RFE, Leveling Kit, 35" Comforsers, Deletes, Headstuds, Smarty JR67 Pre-Emissions Law, Edge Insight, Airbags, AFE intake, 5" Exhaust.

2. Top Of Page | #42

User Info Menu

OK so I'm having a terrible time trying to my Morimoto hid kit to work on my 2015 I'm using their Mopar harness with integrated capacitors,and resistors one minute driver side wont light the next passenger side won't.

If I understand correctly with the alpha OBD I can program my truck for them and eliminate these issues possibly?

Will this affect my MM3 tunes in anyway?

2015 cummins 2500 crew cab w/ rf 68 s&b cold air,mbrp stainless 4" w/ muffler,mm3 tuner from double r diesel,xdr throttle valve delete,xdr egr delete,shibby plug kit, traxda 3.5"/2" lift, 20x12 hostile wheels w/35" amp at/g tires

3. Top Of Page | #43

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Opie15 View Post
    OK so I'm having a terrible time trying to my Morimoto hid kit to work on my 2015 I'm using their Mopar harness with integrated capacitors,and resistors one minute driver side wont light the next passenger side won't.

If I understand correctly with the alpha OBD I can program my truck for them and eliminate these issues possibly?

Will this affect my MM3 tunes in anyway?

2015 cummins 2500 crew cab w/ rf 68 s&b cold air,mbrp stainless 4" w/ muffler,mm3 tuner from double r diesel,xdr throttle valve delete,xdr egr delete,shibby plug kit, traxda 3.5"/2" lift, 20x12 hostile wheels w/35" amp at/g tires
    I'm wondering about the compatibility with the MM3 programming myself........?????
    Also, what all would I need to swap out all my standard factory headlights & taillights for projectors & LEDs..??

4. Likes Cumminstrokethis liked this post
  5. Top Of Page | #44

User Info Menu

Subscribing to this to see if there is anymore updates as I was actually just looking into the app myself

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

6. Top Of Page | #45

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by CBlock918 View Post
    Subscribing to this to see if there is anymore updates as I was actually just looking into the app myself

Main reason being.

I added the Mopar truck led lighting kit and I'm about to do the tow mirrors and such as well with power fold so want to know if this actually works before I go today the stealership money to turn the sales codes on for me.

7. Top Of Page | #46

User Info Menu

Dragging up an old post but for those using this AlfaOBD app is this the OBD link your using?

https://www.amazon.com/OBDLink-Bluet...76039461&psc=1

2017 Tradesman Bright white, Blacked out OEM headlights, 7" EVIC dash/screen, tinted windows including windshield, 2" HBS leveling kit w/2" shock extensions, 18x9 Procomp Series 5034 Rockwell wheels, 35x12.50x18 Nitto Ridge Grapplers, ARE Overland topper, LED bed lights (Walmart), 8.4 Uconnect w/nav, 7spd AC fan switch, OEM back up camera, S&B intake, CCV delete, MM3 from DRD, 4" FloPro DP back exhaust, BD Diesel Performance grid heater delete, Twin ram 3.5" intake horn, RevMax Trans cooler bypass

8. Top Of Page | #47

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Lunnzz17 View Post
    Dragging up an old post but for those using this AlfaOBD app is this the OBD link your using?

https://www.amazon.com/OBDLink-Bluet...76039461&psc=1
    Yes that's what I'm using but holy cow the price has went up. I got it for 79.99 a couple months ago.

9. Top Of Page | #48

User Info Menu

2017 Tradesman Bright white, Blacked out OEM headlights, 7" EVIC dash/screen, tinted windows including windshield, 2" HBS leveling kit w/2" shock extensions, 18x9 Procomp Series 5034 Rockwell wheels, 35x12.50x18 Nitto Ridge Grapplers, ARE Overland topper, LED bed lights (Walmart), 8.4 Uconnect w/nav, 7spd AC fan switch, OEM back up camera, S&B intake, CCV delete, MM3 from DRD, 4" FloPro DP back exhaust, BD Diesel Performance grid heater delete, Twin ram 3.5" intake horn, RevMax Trans cooler bypass

10. Top Of Page | #49

User Info Menu

I have one of these wonder if it will work?

https://bafxpro.com/products/obdreader

11. Top Of Page | #50

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Lunnzz17 View Post
    I have one of these wonder if it will work?

https://bafxpro.com/products/obdreader
    Go on alpha OBDs website they have a list of supported devices they know work

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast