Geno's Garage

Thanks Thanks:  26
Likes Likes:  48
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 14

Thread: Dedicated Server Upgrade Move

  1. Top Of Page | #1
    Big Daddy! IGOTACUMMINS's Avatar

    User Info Menu

    Exclamation Dedicated Server Upgrade Move

    Due to our tremendous growth we have outgrown our current database and dedicated server. Good problem to have, lol.

    We will be moving over to a Mega Server to handle the thousands of people we have online per-minute.

    There might be some hiccups along the way so if you do get caught in an error please be patient with us as we fix them.



    Without you, we cease to exist. Without your support, we stop growing. Without your involvement, we remain at a standstill.
    Thank you for your faithfulness to our organization and your creative ideas and support.




  2. Top Of Page | #2
    RamIt's Avatar

    User Info Menu

    Re: Dedicated Server Upgrade Move

    Hi can I talk to you about your cloud storage and content delivery services lol


    EDIT: I guess that's only amusing if you know that I sell cloud storage and CDN space for a living


  3. Thanks IGOTACUMMINS thanked for this post
  4. Top Of Page | #3
    Senior Member F350Cummins's Avatar

    User Info Menu

    Re: Dedicated Server Upgrade Move

    Quote Originally Posted by RamIt View Post
    Hi can I talk to you about your cloud storage and content delivery services lol


    EDIT: I guess that's only amusing if you know that I sell cloud storage and CDN space for a living

    AWS systems.......

    2016 Tradesman 2500 picked up 9/28/16 MM3 with Rays Emission compliant EGR-Less Tuning and 12V tune

    Future plans: Fass, head studs,

    Other Toys: 1973 Charger Bougham edition 400 big block 42K original miles Unicycles (about 3 dozen)


    6 in a row makes her go

  5. Thanks IGOTACUMMINS thanked for this post
  6. Top Of Page | #4
    RamIt's Avatar

    User Info Menu

    Re: Dedicated Server Upgrade Move

    Quote Originally Posted by F350Cummins View Post
    AWS systems.......
    Solid guess, but no. I don't work for AWS. Much smaller company. We're a backbone provider more than a cloud storage company.

    Happy to talk about it in Off-Topic if you want


  7. Thanks IGOTACUMMINS thanked for this post
  8. Top Of Page | #5
    Dude's Diesel Performance's Avatar

    User Info Menu

    Re: Dedicated Server Upgrade Move

    Quote Originally Posted by IGOTACUMMINS View Post
    Due to our tremendous growth we have outgrown our current database and dedicated server. Good problem to have, lol.

    We will be moving over to a Mega Server to handle the thousands of people we have online per-minute.

    There might be some hiccups along the way so if you do get caught in an error please be patient with us as we fix them.

    https://www.igotacummins.com/attachm...5&d=1560360098

    Congrats sir! Very happy for you!!! Now time for more headaches of growing pains haha you got this though!

    Matthew 6:9-13, 2 Corinthians 5:20

    See what we are up to on:
    FACEBOOK
    INSTAGRAM
    Or Email us at:
    Dudesdieselperformance@gmail.com

  9. Thanks IGOTACUMMINS thanked for this post
  10. Top Of Page | #6
    Dude's Diesel Performance's Avatar

    User Info Menu

    Re: Dedicated Server Upgrade Move

    Quote Originally Posted by RamIt View Post
    Hi can I talk to you about your cloud storage and content delivery services lol


    EDIT: I guess that's only amusing if you know that I sell cloud storage and CDN space for a living

    Haha I'd like to buy a space in the cloud please. For me and the wife. We want a good view. What do you have to offer?

    For others reading this I am just messing and it's a joke.

    Matthew 6:9-13, 2 Corinthians 5:20

    See what we are up to on:
    FACEBOOK
    INSTAGRAM
    Or Email us at:
    Dudesdieselperformance@gmail.com

  11. Thanks IGOTACUMMINS, watersupply189, RamIt thanked for this post
  12. Top Of Page | #7
    Senior Member F350Cummins's Avatar

    User Info Menu

    Re: Dedicated Server Upgrade Move

    Quote Originally Posted by RamIt View Post
    Solid guess, but no. I don't work for AWS. Much smaller company. We're a backbone provider more than a cloud storage company.

    Happy to talk about it in Off-Topic if you want
    Any time.

    I deal with container storage and aws systems on the side. Might make it full time soon.

    2016 Tradesman 2500 picked up 9/28/16 MM3 with Rays Emission compliant EGR-Less Tuning and 12V tune

    Future plans: Fass, head studs,

    Other Toys: 1973 Charger Bougham edition 400 big block 42K original miles Unicycles (about 3 dozen)


    6 in a row makes her go

  13. Thanks RamIt thanked for this post
    Likes walla2k5, RamIt, watersupply189 liked this post
  14. Top Of Page | #8
    RamIt's Avatar

    User Info Menu

    Re: Dedicated Server Upgrade Move

    Quote Originally Posted by Dude's Diesel Performance View Post
    Haha I'd like to buy a space in the cloud please. For me and the wife. We want a good view. What do you have to offer?

    For others reading this I am just messing and it's a joke.
    lol I'll see what I can find. I don't think I have anything with a view available at the moment.

    Quote Originally Posted by F350Cummins View Post
    Any time.

    I deal with container storage and aws systems on the side. Might make it full time soon.
    Oh nice, not very often that I encounter people that actually work with the cloud. AWS is a big competitor of ours on the CDN side.


  15. Likes watersupply189 liked this post
  16. Top Of Page | #9
    Big Daddy! IGOTACUMMINS's Avatar

    User Info Menu

    Re: Dedicated Server Upgrade Move

    Update: We are now on the new server and had some display issues that have been fixed.

    We ask to please bear with us as we are working on some other small issues and will keep everyone informed.

    Thank you,
    igotacummins

    Without you, we cease to exist. Without your support, we stop growing. Without your involvement, we remain at a standstill.
    Thank you for your faithfulness to our organization and your creative ideas and support.




  17. Top Of Page | #10
    Big Daddy! IGOTACUMMINS's Avatar

    User Info Menu

    Re: Dedicated Server Upgrade Move

    We have worked a good bit of the night fixing all the issues related to our move to the new server.

    There are a few small errors left and we hope to get these all fixed by the start of next week.

    Thank you for your patience at this time.

    God bless,
    igotacummins

    Without you, we cease to exist. Without your support, we stop growing. Without your involvement, we remain at a standstill.
    Thank you for your faithfulness to our organization and your creative ideas and support.




  18. Thanks RamIt, watersupply189 thanked for this post
    Likes RamIt, watersupply189, Clutch, Power247 liked this post
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •