Thanks Thanks:  13
Likes Likes:  40
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: The New Drag Link Has Arrived!

1. Top Of Page | #1

User Info Menu

The New Drag Link Has Arrived!

Just throwing one out there for @Dude's Diesel Performance.

I just received my synergy drag link and it's one nice piece.

This will definitely cover the recall on the ram 2500.

Clayton is a good man, very good on response time and helps the guys and gals out on this forum.

Thanks again.

Here is a little glamour shot.

16 cummins Laramie longhorn, ccsb, 35x12.5x20 xplora mts ,tis wheels,fully deleted, pusher add a turbo kit,stainless diesel 475 5blade turbo over 63mm VGT delete turbo,manton springs, manton valve bridges,manton pushrods,ARP 625 headstuds,steedspeed t4i manifold , S&S 80% over injectors, thuren rear trackbar, kingspeed billet valve cover, revmax valve body billet plate, CCV reroute, pusher intake horn, thuren 2in level with king 2.5 front and rear, sway bar kit ,track bar and king steering damper. Air bags from airlift. 4" exhaust, fass lift pump,MM3,DRD tunes.pusher coolant reroute.

2. Top Of Page | #2

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Bpbertolacini View Post
    Just throwing one out there for @Dude's Diesel Performance.

I just received my synergy drag link and it's one nice piece.

This will definitely cover the recall on the ram 2500.

Clayton is a good man, very good on response time and helps the guys and gals out on this forum.

Thanks again.

Here is a little glamour shot.

Thank you so much for the shout out! Very much appreciated and it was a pleasure doing business with you.

Thank you for your patience and understanding on the wait time on the drag link as they are on back order for quite some time from everyone ordering them up for this recall.

Holler if you need anything else my friend!

Matthew 6:9-13, 2 Corinthians 5:20
    See what we are up to on:
    FACEBOOK | INSTAGRAM
    Or Email us at:
    sales@ddpmotorsports.com
    www.ddpmotorsports.com

3. Top Of Page | #3

User Info Menu

Hi, I just found out that the recall was done to mine, but there is no weld on it, and the nut is loose again.

How did you get that drag link covered?

Thanks for any info.

2014 Laramie Longhorn. Stock, for now.

4. Thanks IGOTACUMMINS thanked for this post
    Likes watersupply189, AK Bob, IGOTACUMMINS liked this post
  5. Top Of Page | #4

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Jeep4high View Post
    Hi, I just found out that the recall was done to mine, but there is no weld on it, and the nut is loose again.

Thanks for any info.
    Good question; if the recall were closed out as complete, you wouldn’t submit it for reimbursement.

I would start by talking to the dealership that supposedly did the work.

2014 RAM 3500 (Aisin) 3.73 4X4 Limited Crew Cab Long Bed DRW. Oil Bypass Filter, Fuel Filtration Kit, Cold Air Intake, City Diesel Actuator and 50 Gallon Aux Fuel Tank.

6. Thanks IGOTACUMMINS thanked for this post
    Likes watersupply189, IGOTACUMMINS liked this post
  7. Top Of Page | #5

User Info Menu

Unfortunately, that was before I bought the truck.

8. Thanks IGOTACUMMINS thanked for this post
  9. Top Of Page | #6

User Info Menu

Unfortunately, that was before i bought the truck
    Did you log into Mopar.com with your VIN to verify the recall was performed?

2014 RAM 3500 (Aisin) 3.73 4X4 Limited Crew Cab Long Bed DRW. Oil Bypass Filter, Fuel Filtration Kit, and 50 Gallon Aux Fuel Tank.

2014 RAM 3500 (Aisin) 3.73 4X4 Limited Crew Cab Long Bed DRW. Oil Bypass Filter, Fuel Filtration Kit, Cold Air Intake, City Diesel Actuator and 50 Gallon Aux Fuel Tank.

10. Thanks IGOTACUMMINS thanked for this post
    Likes watersupply189, IGOTACUMMINS liked this post
  11. Top Of Page | #7

User Info Menu

I called the dealership and Chrysler and confirmed.

12. Thanks IGOTACUMMINS thanked for this post
  13. Top Of Page | #8

User Info Menu

Thanks for any info.
    Align your steering wheel; if it's not straight before you do that, put a little bit of lock tight on the threads, and after you tighten it, you can put safety wire in front of the nut, then wrap it across the other nut.

Another option instead of wire is using stainless hose clamps on the bar next to the nut.

2017 WON TON CC LB 68AUTO
    Secret stuff that make it vroom and whistle better Thuren 2.25 w/2.0 Fox Resi

Justin
    Southern Oregon ( the Republican part)
    UNITEDSTATES MARINE CORPS 1993-2007
    No better friend, No better enemy.

14. Thanks IGOTACUMMINS thanked for this post
  15. Top Of Page | #9

User Info Menu

Re: The New Drag Link Has Arrived!

Quote Originally Posted by DIESELWRKS View Post
    Align your steering wheel; if it's not straight before you do that, put a little bit of lock tight on the threads, and after you tighten it, you can put safety wire in front of the nut, then wrap it across the other nut.

Another option instead of wire is using stainless hose clamps on the bar next to the nut.
    I know this is an old post but I did the exact same thing about a year ago, called dealership today and welding the jam nuts is still their fix so I ordered a Synergy track bar from DDP.

2017 Tradesman Bright white, Blacked out OEM headlights, 7" EVIC dash/screen, tinted windows including windshield, 2" HBS leveling kit w/2" shock extensions, 18x9 Procomp Series 5034 Rockwell wheels, 35x12.50x18 Nitto Ridge Grapplers, ARE Overland topper, LED bed lights (Walmart), 8.4 Uconnect w/nav, 7spd AC fan switch, OEM back up camera, S&B intake, CCV delete, MM3 from DRD, 4" FloPro DP back exhaust, BD Diesel Performance grid heater delete, Twin ram 3.5" intake horn, RevMax Trans cooler bypass

16. Thanks IGOTACUMMINS thanked for this post
  17. Top Of Page | #10

User Info Menu

Re: The New Drag Link Has Arrived!

I got mine a couple of years ago when the recall began.

I did get reimbursed for it back in the day.

I did have to order a new tie rod end on the one side already (I replaced both preventatively), but I chalked it up to the shop not installing the retaining clips on the one side when they first installed it; it started clunking I assume with grit getting in there.

I replaced both sides and replaced my Synergy box brace pillow bearing, and the front end is quiet and tight again.

18. Thanks IGOTACUMMINS thanked for this post
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast