Thanks Thanks:  1
Likes Likes:  7

Thread: Uconnect health report

1. Top Of Page | #1

User Info Menu

Uconnect health report

Somehow my new truck is communicating information to my dealer and they’re sending me monthly ‘health reports’. They report my mileage and any necessary maintenance scheduled, they even know my tire pressure.

Anyone know how I can manage or turn off this feature?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

2. Likes watersupply189 liked this post
  3. Top Of Page | #2

User Info Menu

Re: Uconnect health report

I guess it was only a matter of time before companies did this. John Deere has been doing it with tractors for years

4. Likes watersupply189 liked this post
  5. Top Of Page | #3

User Info Menu

So I'd like to point out that this isn't necessarily your dealer. Your truck feeds information back to FCA/Mopar who in turn emails you the information. GM does this with my Camaro, plus I can access the status through the myChevrolet app. I appreciate these reports as they simplify vehicle maintenance.

However, if you would absolutely like this to stop, go here (https://www.Mopar.com/en-us/sign-in.html), login, and remove your truck from the account.

EDIT: Login system has been restored.

Out of curiosity, can I ask why you want these emails to stop?

6. Likes watersupply189, AK Bob liked this post
  7. Top Of Page | #4

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by RamIt View Post
    So I'd like to point out that this isn't necessarily your dealer. Your truck feeds information back to FCA/Mopar who in turn emails you the information. GM does this with my Camaro, plus I can access the status through the myChevrolet app. I appreciate these reports as they simplify vehicle maintenance.

However, if you would absolutely like this to stop, go here (https://www.Mopar.com/en-us/sign-in.html), login, and remove your truck from the account.

EDIT: Login system has been restored.

Out of curiosity, can I ask why you want these emails to stop?
    Because I want to be in control of my truck. I didn’t ask for the service and I find it a bit invasive that it’s happening without me being aware of it.

I feel like the dealer should have taken more time to explain all of the high tech stuff on the truck. All they told me was that I had satellite radio for one year.

8. Likes watersupply189 liked this post
  9. Top Of Page | #5

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by zacii View Post
    Because I want to be in control of my truck. I didn’t ask for the service and I find it a bit invasive that it’s happening without me being aware of it.

I feel like the dealer should have taken more time to explain all of the high tech stuff on the truck. All they told me was that I had satellite radio for one year.

At no point in time are you not in control of your truck. They are simply health reports of your vehicle; information that your truck already displays on the dash, being sent to you via email.

You've invested a good amount of money into your vehicle, FCA is simply offering you an easier way to stay updated of the basics of your truck. I don't see what is invasive about this. You want invasive, buy a Tesla....those things will LITERALLY order parts and schedule service for you. The emails are doing nothing more than saving you the hassle of checking your tire pressures individually with a gauge, or looking at a sticker on your windshield for an oil change reminder. Not to mention, the vehicle health updates keep you apprised of TSBs & Recalls; which I would think you would want.

If you're not satisfied with your vehicle delivery, return to your dealership and ask for a sales manager and have them go over the aspects of your vehicle you aren't clear about.

Furthermore, as stated above, if you wish to no longer receive the vehicle health updates, Opt-Out via the link that *should* be at the bottom of the email; or utilize the link I shared and remove the truck from the Mopar account. You aren't going to harm anything by not receiving them and your truck isn't going to know the difference.

10. Thanks watersupply189 thanked for this post
    Likes AK Bob, watersupply189 liked this post