hi all, need some help. i have an 08 dodge ram 2500 6.7L mega cab 4x4. EGR and DPF deleted. smarty raceme tuner installed and 5 inch exhaust. 85xxx miles. a couple of weeks ago i got the flashing lightning bolt and a check engine light, symptoms were, loss of power, bad fuel economy, hard start and knocking. while waiting on parts i had to tow my excavator home and the next morning the flashing lightning bolt was gone and truck was back to normal. while we took the truck apart to change the number 6 connecting rod bearing we found that number 5 was bad as well. got the truck back together and all was fine, no lightning bolt, no knocks or check engine lights. i thought everything was fine til yesterday. while parked in a parking lot, the trucks idle jumped a bit and the lightning bolt and check engine lights were back. (UGH) and the knock.

so, this is what i have done, i have put injector cleaner in the tank ( this is the first thing i did prior to dropping the oil pan). cleaned ALL the terminals, grounds and battery posts. cleaned one ECM, cannot get the other off the computer box (?)

i get three codes from my smarty tuner, camshaft pressure sensor ( which i changed) fuel pressure sensor ( not changed) and sensor reference voltage 2 low. (?)

what else can i do?