Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0

Thread: Help P0088

1. Top Of Page | #1

User Info Menu

Help P0088

Hey guys,

I went to leave work yesterday and my truck wouldn't fire over. Got it to pop with some starting fluid and then died. Went To grab wrenches to check all my fuel connections and it started and ran fine with no codes. Went out this morning, truck fired right up but with an engine light and in limp mode. Made it down the street to scan it and the p0088 was in the computer. The scanner is saying the fuel rail pressure is around 25,000 PSI at idle and drops to 2,000 when I hit the throttle.

Am I correct in thinking that I possibly need a rail pressure sensor or an FCA?

Thanks for the help.

Also I'm running a 2012 Ram 2500 6.7 with a complete emissions delete, Fass 165, Motor Ops EFI Live and an Edge CTS 2 Monitor.

2. Top Of Page | #2

User Info Menu

Re: Help P0088

Quote Originally Posted by twitch9034 View Post
    Hey guys,

I went to leave work yesterday and my truck wouldn't fire over. Got it to pop with some starting fluid and then died. Went To grab wrenches to check all my fuel connections and it started and ran fine with no codes. Went out this morning, truck fired right up but with an engine light and in limp mode. Made it down the street to scan it and the p0088 was in the computer. The scanner is saying the fuel rail pressure is around 25,000 PSI at idle and drops to 2,000 when I hit the throttle.

Am I correct in thinking that I possibly need a rail pressure sensor or an FCA?

Thanks for the help.

Also I'm running a 2012 Ram 2500 6.7 with a complete emissions delete, Fass 165, Motor Ops EFI Live and an Edge CTS 2 Monitor.
    Yes sir that definitely could be one of the causes. There are of course more with anything else but that is not a bad place to start.

Matthew 6:9-13, 2 Corinthians 5:20
    See what we are up to on:
    FACEBOOK | INSTAGRAM
    Or Email us at:
    sales@ddpmotorsports.com
    www.ddpmotorsports.com