Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0

Thread: Turtlewax car wash is awesome!

1. Top Of Page | #1

User Info Menu

Turtlewax car wash is awesome!

Decided to wash the trucks with something different. Always used Mcguirers wash and wax. This time got the big green jug of turtle wax stuff and man did it do a waaaay better job of cleaning and added shine. The wifes ecoboost from a distance shows the goodness.

Attached Images Attached Images
    2012 RAM 3500 CCLB, G56, South Bend DD Ceramic, Deletes, MM3 with DRD Tunes, Headstuds, 4" Exhaust, 8" Mcgaughy's Long Arm Lift, 22.5 alcoas, 3.42 Gears, Recon Tail Lights & 3rd Brake Light.

2008 RAM 3500 Mega, 68RFE, Leveling Kit, 35" Comforsers, Deletes, Headstuds, Smarty JR67 Pre-Emissions Law, Edge Insight, Airbags, AFE intake, 5" Exhaust.

2. Top Of Page | #2

User Info Menu

Re: Turtlewax car wash is awesome!

Quote Originally Posted by Supergf350 View Post
    Decided to wash the trucks with something different. Always used Mcguirers wash and wax. This time got the big green jug of turtle wax stuff and man did it do a waaaay better job of cleaning and added shine. The wifes ecoboost from a distance shows the goodness.
    Very nice! I need to switch it up as well. Im used to using the yellow jug from mcguires LOL! Thing looks awesome sir.

Matthew 6:9-13, 2 Corinthians 5:20
    See what we are up to on:
    FACEBOOK | INSTAGRAM
    Or Email us at:
    sales@ddpmotorsports.com
    www.ddpmotorsports.com

3. Top Of Page | #3

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Dude's Diesel Performance View Post
    Very nice! I need to switch it up as well. Im used to using the yellow jug from mcguires LOL! Thing looks awesome sir.
    Yup i used the yellow jug before, not no more! Now i need that orbital polisher to take care of the waxing.

2012 RAM 3500 CCLB, G56, South Bend DD Ceramic, Deletes, MM3 with DRD Tunes, Headstuds, 4" Exhaust, 8" Mcgaughy's Long Arm Lift, 22.5 alcoas, 3.42 Gears, Recon Tail Lights & 3rd Brake Light.

2008 RAM 3500 Mega, 68RFE, Leveling Kit, 35" Comforsers, Deletes, Headstuds, Smarty JR67 Pre-Emissions Law, Edge Insight, Airbags, AFE intake, 5" Exhaust.

4. Top Of Page | #4

User Info Menu

Looks good! Where’s a pic of the truck!? 8” lift on 37s...I am intrigued

2013 Ram 2500
    John 3:16 - Philippians 4:13

FACEBOOK | INSTAGRAM
    Or Email me at:
    mike@ddpmotorsports.com
    www.ddpmotorsports.com

5. Top Of Page | #5

User Info Menu

its on my profile pic. Can you see it?

6. Top Of Page | #6

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Supergf350 View Post
    its on my profile pic. Can you see it?
    Ah there she is! I hadn't clicked on your profile. I was thinking your avatar would be the pic. Good looking rig!

2013 Ram 2500
    John 3:16 - Philippians 4:13

FACEBOOK | INSTAGRAM
    Or Email me at:
    mike@ddpmotorsports.com
    www.ddpmotorsports.com