Okay, so I had a bad nox 2 sensor about a month ago. I had run the truck prior to the final repair for awhile. Now since the repair, I have had an issue when it warms up. The motor had a slight knock when cold but the knock was from the top end. It has now developed a rattle when warmed up. The rattle sounds like either a bad accessory bearing or the water pump but none are creating the sound. Next is the injectors as I already redid the valve lash. Redoing the lash seamed to help the cold knock but now the rattle is back. I am more familiar with gas engines and would describe the rattle as the truck detonating on low octane or a bad coil. None of those here so, must be an injector issue. Now fast forward to today, towing home from a camping trip pulling 8,000# and it feels down on power down low and up high, no issues in the mid-range. Ran the scan tool at home and found the egr commanded to 95% but the actual was at 0. No codes are set and no check engine lights. Egr flow is less than 1 so I am stumped. Also, misfire mask reads between 1.2 and 2. If there is the miss, then a bad egr would be a cause but no codes or smoke.
The truck is a stock 2013 2500 with, of course, the 6.7. any help with this would be great. Thank you all.

Sent from my Nokia 7.1 using Tapatalk