Thanks Thanks:  9
Likes Likes:  19

Thread: DDP Shout Out

1. Top Of Page | #1

User Info Menu

DDP Shout Out

Just wanted to give a shout out to DDP... Clayton took the time during his hectic schedule to help me build a build sheet based on my truck goals.

This was a long process for him via the forum and email. I’m extremely happy with how my truck turned out because of his help.

You can’t go wrong with DDP, seen some negative stuff about shipping delays that they have no control over in a market that’s currently stressed because of the extra scrutiny.

Hands down one of the best vendors here... reach out, give him a try and I’m sure you’ll be as surprised as I was.

2. Top Of Page | #2

User Info Menu

Re: DDP Shout Out

Just what we like to hear!

"The grass is greener where you water it"

3. Thanks cumminsdieselfreak thanked for this post
  4. Top Of Page | #3

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Ron View Post
    Just wanted to give a shout out to DDP... Clayton took the time during his hectic schedule to help me build a build sheet based on my truck goals.

This was a long process for him via the forum and email. I’m extremely happy with how my truck turned out because of his help.

You can’t go wrong with DDP, seen some negative stuff about shipping delays that they have no control over in a market that’s currently stressed because of the extra scrutiny.

Hands down one of the best vendors here... reach out, give him a try and I’m sure you’ll be as surprised as I was.
    DDP rocks!

2013 Ram 2500 Big Horn 4x4 G56 CCLB 6.7, MM3 Tuned by Double R Diesel, Flo-Pro 4" Exhaust, Deviant Race Parts Goodies, ARP Head Studs, South Bend Clutch, 3" Thuren Front Springs w/Fox Shocks All-Around, Hell-Bent Steel Steering Box Brace, Thuren Track Bar, Air-Lift 5000, Deviant Race Parts 70" Traction Bars, Falken Wild-Peak AT3W LT285/75R18 (34.8x11.3x18) on Moto Metal MO970 18x9 +18mm

5. Top Of Page | #4

User Info Menu

Thank you so much everyone! Can't thank you enough for all of your support! You guys are awesome and we are so blessed to have customers like you to stand behind us and support us. Sadly certain things within the industry are changing so we are having to evolve as well. For the drag link customers there is a little bit of a wait sadly but we are working our best to keep everyone updated on when they will be shipping.

We are so blessed to have earned each and everyone of your business!

Clayton

Matthew 6:9-13, 2 Corinthians 5:20
    See what we are up to on:
    FACEBOOK | INSTAGRAM
    Or Email us at:
    sales@ddpmotorsports.com
    www.ddpmotorsports.com

6. Thanks watersupply189, cumminsdieselfreak thanked for this post
  7. Top Of Page | #5

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Ron View Post

That’s awesome! Glad you’re happy!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

2018 Ram 2500 4x4 G56
    Romans 10:13

See what we are up to on:
    FACEBOOK | INSTAGRAM
    Or Email me at:
    joe@ddpmotorsports.com
    www.ddpmotorsports.com

8. Likes watersupply189 liked this post