Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  1

Thread: P2454 code and mm3 question

1. Top Of Page | #1

User Info Menu

P2454 code and mm3 question

I recently had a cel come up with several codes including p2454 the diagnostic on the other 2 codes pointed to the particulate filter on the back of the def filter. I replaced that one and now have only 2454. Any ideas what to check next.
    Secondly what monitor do I use to watch the Regen on the mm3 ?

2. Top Of Page | #2

User Info Menu

Re: P2454 code and mm3 question

Quote Originally Posted by Outback View Post
    I recently had a cel come up with several codes including p2454 the diagnostic on the other 2 codes pointed to the particulate filter on the back of the def filter. I replaced that one and now have only 2454. Any ideas what to check next.
    Secondly what monitor do I use to watch the Regen on the mm3 ?
    Pulled from engine-codes.com

Possible causes

• Faulty Diesel Particulate Filter (DPF) Pressure Sensor
    • Diesel Particulate Filter (DPF) Pressure Sensor harness is open or shorted
    • Diesel Particulate Filter (DPF) Pressure Sensor circuit poor electrical connection

Possible symptoms

• Engine Light ON (or Service Engine Soon Warning Light)

P2454 Dodge Description

The Powertrain Control Module (PCM) monitors the diesel particulate filter pressure sensor for a low voltage concern. The test fails when the sensor voltage is less than 0.10 volt for greater than 15 seconds

2013 Ram 2500 Big Horn 4x4 G56 CCLB 6.7, MM3 Tuned by Double R Diesel, Flo-Pro 4" Exhaust, Deviant Race Parts Goodies, ARP Head Studs, South Bend Clutch, 3" Thuren Front Springs w/Fox Shocks All-Around, Hell-Bent Steel Steering Box Brace, Thuren Track Bar, Air-Lift 5000, Deviant Race Parts 70" Traction Bars, Falken Wild-Peak AT3W LT285/75R18 (34.8x11.3x18) on Moto Metal MO970 18x9 +18mm

3. Likes david3gen liked this post