Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  2

Thread: MM3 installed truck won't start!!

1. Top Of Page | #1

MM3 installed truck won't start!!

Please help! Installed a used MM3 on my truck and it's throwing this message. The unit is used. I've tried formatting the SD card with MM3 tech support and I've tried the recovery file. This is what I get when I tried the recovery. I am active duty and require this truck daily. The truck is not getting information to the ECM or something. Someone please help. Thank you in advance.

Ryan

2. Top Of Page | #2

User Info Menu

Re: MM3 installed truck won't start!!

Quote Originally Posted by Louisianabred View Post
    Please help! Installed a used MM3 on my truck and it's throwing this message. The unit is used. I've tried formatting the SD card with MM3 tech support and I've tried the recovery file. This is what I get when I tried the recovery. I am active duty and require this truck daily. The truck is not getting information to the ECM or something. Someone please help. Thank you in advance.

Ryan
    Did you happen to purchase another VIN unlock? What year is your vehicle? Who did you get your tunes from? What code and/or message?

2013 Ram 2500 Big Horn 4x4 G56 CCLB 6.7, MM3 Tuned by Double R Diesel, Flo-Pro 4" Exhaust, Deviant Race Parts Goodies, ARP Head Studs, South Bend Clutch, 3" Thuren Front Springs w/Fox Shocks All-Around, Hell-Bent Steel Steering Box Brace, Thuren Track Bar, Air-Lift 5000, Deviant Race Parts 70" Traction Bars, Falken Wild-Peak AT3W LT285/75R18 (34.8x11.3x18) on Moto Metal MO970 18x9 +18mm

3. Top Of Page | #3

Quote Originally Posted by walla2k5 View Post
    Did you happen to purchase another VIN unlock? What year is your vehicle? Who did you get your tunes from? What code and/or message?
    Yeah I bought the VIN license from MM3. Its a 2011. I don't know how to get pictures to post on here. Hope this works. Heres what it gives me.

Attached Images Attached Images

4. Likes walla2k5 liked this post
  5. Top Of Page | #4
    Permanent Vacation KeepEmRollin14's Avatar

User Info Menu

Does that Vin match yours or is this still the VIn for the other truck? Is everything updated on the sd card for firmware and Vin license?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

6. Likes walla2k5 liked this post
  7. Top Of Page | #5

User Info Menu

Also did you save your stock file before trying to program?

8. Top Of Page | #6

didn't try to program. plugged in the tuner and it started writing to the ECM.

9. Top Of Page | #7

User Info Menu

When you exit that screen what shows up?