Thanks Thanks:  78
Likes Likes:  229
Page 7 of 17 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast

Thread: 2019 2500 Laramie Build

1. Top Of Page | #61

User Info Menu

Re: 2019 2500 Laramie Build

Quote Originally Posted by Double R Diesel View Post
    Awesome! My truck is at the final rail destination and waiting a truck ride to the dealer.

Ray,
    Double R Diesel
    That's great news! We're both finally in the home stretch! Here’s to hoping that your delivery transport shows up sooner than later

2021 3500 Mega HO DRW

2. Top Of Page | #62

User Info Menu

RamIt... I ordered my truck on May 15th. 9 weeks and 4 days, I'm still waiting. It's supposedly been sitting in my state (Michigan), in a giant parking lot since July 14th. At this point it can come in tomorrow and I'm going to refuse to pick it up until August 1st. I'm hoping they come out with a rebate for August. You might want to think about doing the same.

3. Thanks DRD, RamIt thanked for this post
    Likes DRD, RamIt liked this post
  4. Top Of Page | #63

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Ramin&Cummin View Post
    RamIt... I ordered my truck on May 15th. 9 weeks and 4 days, I'm still waiting. It's supposedly been sitting in my state (Michigan), in a giant parking lot since July 14th. At this point it can come in tomorrow and I'm going to refuse to pick it up until August 1st. I'm hoping they come out with a rebate for August. You might want to think about doing the same.
    Have you considered escalating through Ram? I was told by Brand Support that if the vehicle sits at final rail for 2 weeks, to have the delivery escalated and get the truck delivered. When you call Ram Customer Support, you need to specifically ask for an escalation to Brand Support, anything else from them is fluff.

As far as rebates go, I'm unfortunately tight on the wire for this delivery. I've got a trade in I need to unload for payment reasons, coupled with my work schedule, I'm not in a position to wait. I can only hope that doesn't bite me in the *** in the long run.

EDIT: Sorry, I misread your date as July 4th, not 14th. Regardless, if your truck hasn't been delivered by the 28th, you should escalate. Ram, despite all their technical/logistical issues, does have very stringent time tables for the different stages of an order.

5. Top Of Page | #64

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by RamIt View Post
    Have you considered escalating through Ram? I was told by Brand Support that if the vehicle sits at final rail for 2 weeks, to have the delivery escalated and get the truck delivered. When you call Ram Customer Support, you need to specifically ask for an escalation to Brand Support, anything else from them is fluff.

As far as rebates go, I'm unfortunately tight on the wire for this delivery. I've got a trade in I need to unload for payment reasons, coupled with my work schedule, I'm not in a position to wait. I can only hope that doesn't bite me in the *** in the long run.

EDIT: Sorry, I misread your date as July 4th, not 14th. Regardless, if your truck hasn't been delivered by the 28th, you should escalate. Ram, despite all their technical/logistical issues, does have very stringent time tables for the different stages of an order.
    Thanks for the info. I dont know if they will answer on a Sunday, but I will give it a shot. Might have to wait until Monday. Yes, the logistics suck. My truck was built on June 4th. It doesn't take 6 weeks to ship to Michigan. It's pathetic.

6. Top Of Page | #65

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Ramin&Cummin View Post
    Thanks for the info. I dont know if they will answer on a Sunday, but I will give it a shot. Might have to wait until Monday. Yes, the logistics suck. My truck was built on June 4th. It doesn't take 6 weeks to ship to Michigan. It's pathetic.
    Ram Customer Care is 24/7/365. 866-726-4636

7. Thanks Ramin&Cummin thanked for this post
  8. Top Of Page | #66

User Info Menu

Hey guys.... Christmas came early.

I wasn't supposed to be able to get this until tomorrow. But the dealership had it ready early. After all was said and done, Im super glad its all worked out.

So long, Camaro, you were fun.

2021 3500 Mega HO DRW

9. Thanks DRD thanked for this post
  10. Top Of Page | #67

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by RamIt View Post
    Hey guys.... Christmas came early.

https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201...48768a73dd.jpg

https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201...0a4cc0b04e.jpg

I wasn't supposed to be able to get this until tomorrow. But the dealership had it ready early. After all was said and done, Im super glad its all worked out.

So long, Camaro, you were fun.
    https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201...e5f7aee484.jpg
    Very nice! Congrats!

Ray,
    Double R Diesel

The Cummins Whisperer! John 3:16, Romans 10:9-10...Tuning for the Heart and Soul.

11. Thanks RamIt thanked for this post
    Likes RamIt liked this post
  12. Top Of Page | #68

User Info Menu

Absolutely beautiful.

Sent from my la-z-boy

13. Thanks RamIt thanked for this post
    Likes RamIt liked this post
  14. Top Of Page | #69

User Info Menu

Thank you!!! I'm so glad to finally have it.

Also my keytag coincidentally has my user name LOL

2021 3500 Mega HO DRW

15. Likes Noneck liked this post
  16. Top Of Page | #70

User Info Menu

Alright, so now that I'm home and on the computer. I wanted to jump back on here and post up. First of all, thank you again for the congratulations! @DRD I really hope you get your truck soon! @Cumminsforlife! thank you and I couldn't agree more!

So my only complaint is that my bed didn't get sprayed with bed liner, I was under the impression that RamBoxes came sprayed...apparently not on the Laramie, or I missed an option somewhere. Oh well.

Aside from that, this thing is a dream to drive. The radar cruise control makes highway trips a breeze; blind spot monitor and the surround view camera make everything else stupid easy. Backing this thing across a parking lot into a parking space is insanely easy! I'll do some videos of this stuff this week, but if any one is on the fence with ordering Tow Tech/Safety Group...I can promise you they are worth it!

More to come!

17. Thanks 4kids2dogs&RV thanked for this post
    Likes 4kids2dogs&RV, Power247 liked this post
Page 7 of 17 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast