Thanks Thanks:  78
Likes Likes:  229
Page 6 of 17 FirstFirst ... 4567816 ... LastLast

Thread: 2019 2500 Laramie Build

1. Top Of Page | #51

User Info Menu

Re: 2019 2500 Laramie Build

Quote Originally Posted by HollowSprings View Post
    Well, at least there is light at the end of the tunnel. I do believe that F-C realizes that their system sucks and that is why it needs to go to brand support. One time I called customer support and the agent didn't know that they could run an inquiry of the last 8 digits of the VIN.

I do feel your pain as I was there. Just let me say that once you get your truck the pain does go away. Good Luck!!
    I'm convinced the live chat people just throw out arbitrary answers. What I don't understand is that when I call they always say, "chat uses the same system", ok, then why does chat have WILDLY incorrect information?

I'm pretty certain I'll be seeing a 10-12 week build all things considered. But we will see what they say on Monday when I call back.

And I've had several reps tell me my VIN was invalid or for a Charger.

So I started using the VON and then I got told that it was easier to pull by VIN

2. Top Of Page | #52

User Info Menu

Just give an update and more fuel to the fire here...

Our 19 truck is in KZ status and has been for 2 weeks. No longer JS. Well one week ago it had a final rail destination ramp ETA of July 16. Check yesterday it now has a final rail destination ramp ETA of July 27. It's still sitting in Mexico collecting dust. Who knows when it will actually catch the train to the US.

Add the fact that it will likely sit at the final rail destination for 2-3 weeks before the trucking company gets it to the dealer...and I'll likely have my 19 model about the same the 20 models start shipping.

Ray,
    Double R Diesel

The Cummins Whisperer! John 3:16, Romans 10:9-10...Tuning for the Heart and Soul.

3. Thanks RamIt thanked for this post
    Likes RamIt, walla2k5 liked this post
  4. Top Of Page | #53

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Double R Diesel View Post
    Just give an update and more fuel to the fire here...

Our 19 truck is in KZ status and has been for 2 weeks. No longer JS. Well one week ago it had a final rail destination ramp ETA of July 16. Check yesterday it now has a final rail destination ramp ETA of July 27. It's still sitting in Mexico collecting dust. Who knows when it will actually catch the train to the US.

Add the fact that it will likely sit at the final rail destination for 2-3 weeks before the trucking company gets it to the dealer...and I'll likely have my 19 model about the same the 20 models start shipping.

Ray,
    Double R Diesel
    At least you're getting closer!

But you're probably right about the time frame.

Only thing that we might luck out with is getting better rebates for taking delivery closer to end of model year.

Hopefully your shipping doesn't take that long and you get it sooner though!

I get to find out tomorrow if my truck is even getting built.

5. Thanks IGOTACUMMINS, DRD thanked for this post
    Likes IGOTACUMMINS, walla2k5, DRD liked this post
  6. Top Of Page | #54

User Info Menu

Oh my lord, after a like 30min phone call with Ram Customer Care, I was just informed that as of yesterday my truck is in Paint! But that information is only available to Brand Support, the system that Customer Care uses still shows that the truck never left D1.

I'd like to point out that as of this moment, a build sheet is still unavailable. But if the information is true and accurate, one should be available by tomorrow at the earliest!

So @Double R Diesel, if you don't get an Arrival ETA soon, you should ask to have your order reviewed by Brand Support since apparently they actually know what's going on!

7. Thanks IGOTACUMMINS, DRD thanked for this post
    Likes IGOTACUMMINS, DRD, HollowSprings, Power247 liked this post
  8. Top Of Page | #55

User Info Menu

I HAVE A BUILD SHEET & WINDOW STICKER!!!!

And as suspected, "D1-To-D Regress" so something did go wrong that wasn't tracked that caused all of the issues & parts were likely reordered.

9. Thanks DRD, IGOTACUMMINS thanked for this post
  10. Top Of Page | #56

User Info Menu

According to chat, I am KZ status, but did not specify if I was KZM but did say that my truck is en route to dealer. Trying to see if I can get rail info from the dealership to confirm.

11. Top Of Page | #57

User Info Menu

My truck left New Mexico yesterday and is en route to Arizona without delay! Should hopefully take delivery next week!

12. Thanks DRD thanked for this post
    Likes DRD, Power247, Noneck, HollowSprings, Booch035 liked this post
  13. Top Of Page | #58

User Info Menu

Truck arrived in El Mirage, AZ (final rail location) & is currently awaiting rail departure and delivery to dealer.

14. Thanks DRD, HollowSprings thanked for this post
  15. Top Of Page | #59

User Info Menu

Dealer should have my truck on Saturday. Taking delivery Monday after work!
    @Double R Diesel any movement on yours?

2021 3500 Mega HO DRW

16. Thanks DRD, IGOTACUMMINS thanked for this post
    Likes DRD, IGOTACUMMINS, Power247, HollowSprings liked this post
  17. Top Of Page | #60

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by RamIt View Post
    Dealer should have my truck on Saturday. Taking delivery Monday after work!
    @Double R Diesel any movement on yours?
    Awesome! My truck is at the final rail destination and waiting a truck ride to the dealer.

Ray,
    Double R Diesel

The Cummins Whisperer! John 3:16, Romans 10:9-10...Tuning for the Heart and Soul.

18. Thanks RamIt, IGOTACUMMINS thanked for this post
Page 6 of 17 FirstFirst ... 4567816 ... LastLast