Quote Originally Posted by Double R Diesel View Post
If one man can try to lockup the ecm, another man can crack it. The 19s have a whole new ecm and new anti tamper security measures built into the ecm, but the team at MM3 Power are working on it. I think we will see tuning options by the Fall or late Summer.

BTW our 19 2500 is on order in D1 status. We tried to get 4.10s in it, but the system wouldn't let us select that option, so 3.73s it is. We had a 12 model with 4.10s and loved the pulling power it had and worked great with 35 inch tires. 3.73 is perfect ratio for stock tires up to 35s though.

Ray,
Double R Diesel
Couldn't have said it better myself! I look forward to seeing what kind of tuning and hard part options are to come!

Congrats on the 5th gen too! That's interesting that you couldn't order 4.10s, but I've heard that the order banks have been weird for these trucks...hell I had to jump thru hoops to get mine ordered.

Also I think the revised gear ratios should make the 3.73 final drive pretty attractive. The stock one I drove felt great in 6th around town vs my 4th gen that lugged horribly. But only time will tell!