Thanks Thanks:  6
Likes Likes:  14

Thread: DRD and MM3 Customer Support

1. Top Of Page | #1

User Info Menu

DRD and MM3 Customer Support

Just incase anyone is wondering about the level of customer support provided by DRD and MM3.

I thought I would share my recent experience. I purchased my MM3 Tuner and EGT temperature probe kit from DRD last month.

Two days ago installed my EGR upgrade and went to install the EGT probe only to find out I had lost the ferrule. I spent most of the next day checking and visiting with local vendors but couldn’t find the correct size. Later that evening I sent Ray at DRD an e-mail requesting help and received a reply back in less than an hour. He suggested contacting Dirk at MM3. I sent an e-mail to Dirk that same evening and early the next morning received a reply. He verified what I needed by sending me a photo with the part circled and said the part will be mailed out to me. No questions asked, even though I had lost the part myself.

Can’t say enough about the professionalism and high level of customer support I received from these two companies.

Thank you DRD and MM3.

2014 RAM 3500 (Aisin) 3.73 4X4 Limited Crew Cab Long Bed DRW. MM3 tuned by Double R Diesel. Oil Bypass Filter, 50 Gallon auxiliary fuel tank.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

2014 RAM 3500 (Aisin) 3.73 4X4 Limited Crew Cab Long Bed DRW. Oil Bypass Filter, Fuel Filtration Kit, Cold Air Intake, City Diesel Actuator and 50 Gallon Aux Fuel Tank.

2. Top Of Page | #2

User Info Menu

Re: DRD and MM3 Customer Support

Just what we love to hear!

"The grass is greener where you water it"

3. Thanks AK Bob, watersupply189 thanked for this post
    Likes walla2k5, Cumminstrokethis liked this post
  4. Top Of Page | #3

User Info Menu

Re: DRD and MM3 Customer Support

Great to hear! They are both top notch and are always there when we have questions as well. They are both well appreciated.

Matthew 6:9-13, 2 Corinthians 5:20
    See what we are up to on:
    FACEBOOK | INSTAGRAM
    Or Email us at:
    sales@ddpmotorsports.com
    www.ddpmotorsports.com