Thanks Thanks:  4
Likes Likes:  6

Thread: Thank you DRD!

1. Top Of Page | #1

User Info Menu

Thank you DRD!

I got my MM3 and EGT sensor today and on time!

The programming went smooth as well as setup. It looks a lot different then my previous smarty touch but has a lot more features.

I wanted to thank Double R Diesel for the hard work put into making a smooth tune and for having a good business model. My truck definitely runs smoother then the previous EFi Live tune I had.

It was an expensive jump but looking at the other safe choices and what I like this is perfect.

Now if i could get the same speedy delivery on my other stuff that would be outstanding LOL but I know that's up to the other companies.

Thanks again and hoping to contribute in the future.

2012 RAM 3500 CCLB, G56, South Bend DD Ceramic, Deletes, MM3 with DRD Tunes, Headstuds, 4" Exhaust, 8" Mcgaughy's Long Arm Lift, 22.5 alcoas, 3.42 Gears, Recon Tail Lights & 3rd Brake Light.

2008 RAM 3500 Mega, 68RFE, Leveling Kit, 35" Comforsers, Deletes, Headstuds, Smarty JR67 Pre-Emissions Law, Edge Insight, Airbags, AFE intake, 5" Exhaust.

2. Thanks IGOTACUMMINS, DRD, watersupply189 thanked for this post
  3. Top Of Page | #2

User Info Menu

Re: Thank you DRD!

Thank you for the kind words.

We truly appreciate your support and the review.

God bless,
    DRD

The Cummins Whisperer! John 3:16, Romans 10:9-10...Tuning for the Heart and Soul.

4. Thanks IGOTACUMMINS thanked for this post
    Likes IGOTACUMMINS, watersupply189 liked this post