Thanks Thanks:  4
Likes Likes:  6
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Calri Pintop 2.5 2018 3500

1. Top Of Page | #11

User Info Menu

Re: Calri Pintop 2.5 2018 3500

I did that a while back. I also received two letters that identified my vin as being affected.

2. Top Of Page | #12

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Mortifera View Post
    I did that a while back. I also received two letters that identified my vin as being affected.
    Interesting. Weird thought, but it sounds like you may have a end of life 17 that was sold as an 18. Which would explain why you're affected.

Regardless, recall validation is nothing more than a signature on a piece of paper. Any certified shop should be able to perform the work and sign off on it. Or if you do the work yourself, should be able to verify install and sign off.

2021 3500 Mega HO DRW

3. Top Of Page | #13

User Info Menu

I didn't know that vehicles were rolled over in to the next year if they weren't sold. Still happy with the truck, though.

Just need to get the dealership here to hook me up.

Either way, with my new schedule I don't have time to do anything with it at the moment.

4. Top Of Page | #14

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Mortifera View Post
    I didn't know that vehicles were rolled over in to the next year if they weren't sold. Still happy with the truck, though.

Just need to get the dealership here to hook me up.

Either way, with my new schedule I don't have time to do anything with it at the moment.
    So situations like this usually happen at end of model year. The truck is built in Q3/Q4 of the previous MY but is sold as the next MY. If your truck was built in that time frame, that would explain why you are affected despite having a 2018.

Regardless. You may want to look into just dropping the truck off (or have it towed) and procure a rental for a period of time. It sounds like you're in a tough spot with time (something I understand all too well), this may be your best bet to avoid any other issues.

5. Top Of Page | #15

User Info Menu

Old thread update.

This issue with the drag link was fixed.

The dealerships in Honolulu don’t service trucks (which is why they were clueless) and through a random conversation with a random person at a random place, they mentioned a dealership that didn’t pop up on google earth...

Just had to check the other side of the island. At least this craziness is over!

On to my suspension!

6. Thanks RamIt, IGOTACUMMINS thanked for this post
    Likes RamIt, IGOTACUMMINS liked this post
  7. Top Of Page | #16
    Basic Member

User Info Menu

Please call the shop at 424-241-3252 for a Hawaii quote.

We can usually get it to you pretty cheap, as we are very close to the Port of Los Angeles/Long Beach.

We ship to Hawaii on a regular basis.

@Mortifera

8. Thanks IGOTACUMMINS thanked for this post
    Likes IGOTACUMMINS, Power247, RamIt liked this post
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12