Thanks Thanks:  4
Likes Likes:  6
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Calri Pintop 2.5 2018 3500

1. Top Of Page | #1

User Info Menu

Calri Pintop 2.5 2018 3500

Looking to purchase the complete package. Basically, it has the all the options added to include the softer ride on the rear (though it reduces payload). The problem I am having is with shipping in HI. Thanks for any help!

Also, I do NOT have the factory air assist.

2. Top Of Page | #2

User Info Menu

Re: Calri Pintop 2.5 2018 3500

Contact Strapt Performance in Phoenix, AZ. They should be able to ship to you without issue. They are a direct Carli distributor.

Has Carli said they won't ship direct?

3. Top Of Page | #3

User Info Menu

Hey, sorry for the late reply. I have not contacted them directly. I found a shop here locally that seems to be a great place to go. They can order Carli, though it isn't who they advertise in their shop but they don't care. They seem extremely helpful but said to come back this weekend to get a price quote. They were slammed and their network was down last weekend when I went. I am looking at Strapt Perfomance right now.

4. Top Of Page | #4

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Mortifera View Post
    Hey, sorry for the late reply. I have not contacted them directly. I found a shop here locally that seems to be a great place to go. They can order Carli, though it isn't who they advertise in their shop but they don't care. They seem extremely helpful but said to come back this weekend to get a price quote. They were slammed and their network was down last weekend when I went. I am looking at Strapt Perfomance right now.
    No sweat on the delay. I'd be careful with ordering through anyone that isn't on Carli's distributor list.
    https://carlisuspension.com/retailers/

CJC Off Road is another great option if Strapt can't ship. The team at Strapt is a solid crew though, Craig is a great guy to deal with and he should have no problems taking care of you.

5. Top Of Page | #5

User Info Menu

Looking to purchase the complete package. Basically, it has the all the options added to include the softer ride on the rear (though it reduces payload). The problem I am having is with shipping in HI. Thanks for any help!

Also, I do NOT have the factory air assist.
    Shoot us a message I’ll be happy to set you up with a quote. We are a carli dealer as well.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Matthew 6:9-13, 2 Corinthians 5:20
    See what we are up to on:
    FACEBOOK | INSTAGRAM
    Or Email us at:
    sales@ddpmotorsports.com
    www.ddpmotorsports.com

6. Thanks RamIt thanked for this post
    Likes RamIt liked this post
  7. Top Of Page | #6

User Info Menu

Ok. I sort of disappeared for a while and have not been able to reply to anything. I have been extremely busy but want to thank everyone for the help and replies. I went on leave only to come back and find out that what I had planned for the next 9-12 months has completely changed. I won't bore you with those details but I will have to wait to do any of this stuff. Plus, the biggest problem I am running into now is State of Hawaii, this drag link recall, and having to have the work done no matter what for them to sign off on it as complete. Otherwise I won't be able to ship my truck. I know, that's an entirely different issue but the dealer here told me that they aren't doing the welds and instead they are completely replacing the part when they arrive in stock Nov19-Jan20 time frame. The fact I won't be on island for the vast majority of the next year and don't want to do work twice, I am going to have to wait. Has anybody had this issue with getting the recall completed? Hawaii is so backwards and I almost don't trust this situation.

8. Top Of Page | #7

User Info Menu

Ok. I sort of disappeared for a while and have not been able to reply to anything. I have been extremely busy but want to thank everyone for the help and replies. I went on leave only to come back and find out that what I had planned for the next 9-12 months has completely changed. I won't bore you with those details but I will have to wait to do any of this stuff. Plus, the biggest problem I am running into now is State of Hawaii, this drag link recall, and having to have the work done no matter what for them to sign off on it as complete. Otherwise I won't be able to ship my truck. I know, that's an entirely different issue but the dealer here told me that they aren't doing the welds and instead they are completely replacing the part when they arrive in stock Nov19-Jan20 time frame. The fact I won't be on island for the vast majority of the next year and don't want to do work twice, I am going to have to wait. Has anybody had this issue with getting the recall completed? Hawaii is so backwards and I almost don't trust this situation.
    I'm not familiar with this recall, but why not just upgrade to aftermarket?

9. Top Of Page | #8

User Info Menu

It comes down to the issue I am having with Hawaii. Without beating around the bush I'll just come out and say it. I don't think a lot of folks in Hawaii know what to do when something goes off script. They either don't care to try or don't have the aptitude to offer solutions beyond the basic level. I have to be able to ship my truck off island and they will not ship it until recalls are signed off as completed. There are two dealerships on island and only one does service (for my vehicle). They WILL NOT sign off on a recall unless they actually do the work. They don't care if the part is not even there anymore and replaced with an aftermarket part. I talked to the service manager and he told me they would literally have to take the aftermarket part off and in some instances they won't even touch it depending on how complicated to setup is. He also said he was not familiar with anybody welding the drag links as a fix and that dodge is releasing an entirely new part later in the year. Sort of at a standstill until Dodge in Hawaii gets these parts.

Edit: This is separate from the work schedule issues as well. I had a pretty major change in job so I am gonna be off island most of the time and my wife is probably going to have to handle above issues.

10. Top Of Page | #9

User Info Menu

It comes down to the issue I am having with Hawaii. Without beating around the bush I'll just come out and say it. I don't think a lot of folks in Hawaii know what to do when something goes off script. They either don't care to try or don't have the aptitude to offer solutions beyond the basic level. I have to be able to ship my truck off island and they will not ship it until recalls are signed off as completed. There are two dealerships on island and only one does service (for my vehicle). They WILL NOT sign off on a recall unless they actually do the work. They don't care if the part is not even there anymore and replaced with an aftermarket part. I talked to the service manager and he told me they would literally have to take the aftermarket part off and in some instances they won't even touch it depending on how complicated to setup is. He also said he was not familiar with anybody welding the drag links as a fix and that dodge is releasing an entirely new part later in the year. Sort of at a standstill until Dodge in Hawaii gets these parts.

Edit: This is separate from the work schedule issues as well. I had a pretty major change in job so I am gonna be off island most of the time and my wife is probably going to have to handle above issues.
    The recall information states that if the jam nuts meet the torque spec, then they will be welded to the adjuster sleeve. If they don't then the drag link is replaced. That is literally directly from the information FCA provided to the NHTSA. Feel free to share this article with the service department (https://jalopnik.com/FCA-recalls-rou...rin-1832402543)

This is literally a 20min job no matter how to you toss it. Personally, I'd buy an aftermarket link, and have it swapped in and then get a service manager to sign off on it. No reason anyone should be dicking you around on this.

11. Top Of Page | #10

User Info Menu

https://media.FCAnorthamerica.com/ne...=20605&mid=431

Direct from FCA.
    Also this doesn't apply to MY 2018 vehicles, so yours shouldn't even fall under this.

You should put your VIN in here and verify that the recall applies to you:
    https://www.Mopar.com/en-us/my-vehic...ls/search.html

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast