Thanks Thanks:  31
Likes Likes:  105
Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Thread: White Knight 2.0

1. Top Of Page | #1
    Basic Member

User Info Menu

White Knight 2.0

well here it is a 2005(built 11/04) 2500 dodge ram single cab 4x4 with 118K on the clock that i picked up for what i believe to be a modest $16K. it is bare bones ST only leisure is the cruse control. It has a floor shift 4x4, dick cepek 17x7.5 rims, a 5" turbo back exhaust with a muffler, leveling kit, bulley dog tuner, K&N intake, and the cleanest interior i have ever seen. however there is some rust starting on the driver side that needs to be addressed before it gets to late. the PO was nice enough hot oil the underside and add new transmission lines. Came with spray in bed liner and a set up for a 5th wheel, also a better built tool box.
    future plans:
    EFI live
    stock 4gen six spoke wheels
    battery delete
    better fuel filtration
    maybe a glacier lift pump
    firepunk transmission(already accepted the fact the stock transmission will go at some point)
    the main intent for this is to be my daily ride and the mom machine when she wants to outshine the other moms(one day)
    IMG_3150.jpgIMG_3153.jpg IMG_3165.jpg

Attached Images Attached Images

2. Thanks watersupply189 thanked for this post
  3. Top Of Page | #2

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by mdog892001 View Post
    well here it is a 2005(built 11/04) 2500 dodge ram single cab 4x4 with 118K on the clock that i picked up for what i believe to be a modest $16K. it is bare bones ST only leisure is the cruse control. It has a floor shift 4x4, dick cepek 17x7.5 rims, a 5" turbo back exhaust with a muffler, leveling kit, bulley dog tuner, K&N intake, and the cleanest interior i have ever seen. however there is some rust starting on the driver side that needs to be addressed before it gets to late. the PO was nice enough hot oil the underside and add new transmission lines. Came with spray in bed liner and a set up for a 5th wheel, also a better built tool box.
    future plans:
    EFI live
    battery delete
    better fuel filtration
    firepunk transmission(already accepted the fact the stock transmission will go at some point)
    the main intent for this is to be my daily ride and the mom machine when she wants to outshine the other moms(one day)
    Does it have a power pup or triple dog?

Sent from my SM-G892A using Tapatalk

2018 Ram 2500 4x4 G56
    Romans 10:13

See what we are up to on:
    FACEBOOK | INSTAGRAM
    Or Email me at:
    joe@ddpmotorsports.com
    www.ddpmotorsports.com

4. Top Of Page | #3
    Basic Member

User Info Menu

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

5. Thanks watersupply189 thanked for this post
  6. Top Of Page | #4

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by mdog892001 View Post
    future plans:
    EFI live
    battery delete
    better fuel filtration
    Nice

2016 Ram Laramie 3500, G56, 6.7, MM3 by Double R Diesel, Rough Country Leveling, 35x12.50 Nitto G2, HID headlights and fogs plus many many other add ons.....

2016 RAM 3500 4x4 Laramie Crew Cab
    Cummins,G56, Rough Country level, Morimoto LED fog lights, LED headlights, Lund Attitude Steps sprayed with Line-X, DRL's Activated, 35x12.50R18 Falken Wildpeak ATW3, Fuel Vapor Wheels Matte Black w/Dark Tint, A.R.E. Truck cap and swing boxes

7. Likes walla2k5, timshooter40 liked this post
  8. Top Of Page | #5
    Basic Member

User Info Menu

9. Thanks watersupply189 thanked for this post
  10. Top Of Page | #6
    Basic Member

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by cumminsdieselfreak View Post
    Does it have a power pup or triple dog?

Sent from my SM-G892A using Tapatalk
    I honestly don’t know anything about bulleydog systems

11. Top Of Page | #7

User Info Menu

Good looking pickup.

2013 Ram 2500 Big Horn 4x4 G56 CCLB 6.7, MM3 Tuned by Double R Diesel, Flo-Pro 4" Exhaust, Deviant Race Parts Goodies, ARP Head Studs, South Bend Clutch, 3" Thuren Front Springs w/Fox Shocks All-Around, Hell-Bent Steel Steering Box Brace, Thuren Track Bar, Air-Lift 5000, Deviant Race Parts 70" Traction Bars, Falken Wild-Peak AT3W LT285/75R18 (34.8x11.3x18) on Moto Metal MO970 18x9 +18mm

12. Thanks mdog892001 thanked for this post
    Likes watersupply189 liked this post
  13. Top Of Page | #8
    Basic Member

User Info Menu

Found out it has 4.10 rear gear. That will be swapped for a 3.73 as I do t intend to ever pull much with it

14. Likes watersupply189, walla2k5 liked this post
  15. Top Of Page | #9
    Basic Member

User Info Menu

The PO was nice enough to remove the turbo ring for me. However I’m not crazy about the K&N intake. Might swap it for a specter

16. Likes watersupply189, walla2k5 liked this post
  17. Top Of Page | #10
    Basic Member

User Info Menu

Well.....um...... crap.......

18. Thanks watersupply189 thanked for this post
    Likes watersupply189, walla2k5 liked this post
Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast