Thanks Thanks:  31
Likes Likes:  105
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: White Knight 2.0

1. Top Of Page | #21
    Basic Member

User Info Menu

Made some progress got interrupted by the family things and pictures with the wife to be.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

2. Thanks watersupply189 thanked for this post
    Likes watersupply189, timshooter40 liked this post
  3. Top Of Page | #22
    Basic Member

User Info Menu

Well, that one is in and boy what a pain.

My rating is that you have some decent mechanical skill and a good set of tools. I took a pic of the socket and Allen’s needed to take the bugging filter housing off.

A new install is the same process only in reverse and when the instructions say install loosely they mean it.

Only thing is I didn’t fill the new filter with diesel before installing because I don’t have any cans of fuel around the house so starting tomorrow might be a pain.

One filter down two more to go.

hope you can read my chicken scratch

4. Thanks watersupply189 thanked for this post
  5. Top Of Page | #23
    Basic Member

User Info Menu

Jegs run for some parts and push-lock hose to install filter number 2

6. Likes watersupply189, timshooter40 liked this post
  7. Top Of Page | #24
    Basic Member

User Info Menu

Whoooo boy that was a pain for filter number two. So, I with the help of a buddy installed a Mopar severe duty fuel filter/water separator with a wif sensor and a heater. I wanted this to delete that crap paper thing on the side of the block.
    Now all my heat and wif go through the Mopar filter then into the XDP cat filter then to the CP3.
    Install was a bit of a pain. I’ll do a write up if enough people show interest. BY THE WAY this is on a single cab and I don’t think this Mopar thing was intended for us who have single cabs. That’s why I had to run to jegs.
    I have the heater wired to the plug for the heater that was on the factory can. But I can’t figure out the WIF sensor I wired it to the plug and now my light won’t go off. I unplug it and the light goes away. (Help there please and thank you)

8. Thanks watersupply189 thanked for this post
  9. Top Of Page | #25
    Basic Member

User Info Menu

The third filter was a oil changed LOL the dealer had that dang thing on so tight it took a wrench with a pipe on it to get the filter off I’m surprised I didn’t snap the filter head. Replaced with a fleetguard

10. Likes watersupply189, timshooter40 liked this post
  11. Top Of Page | #26

User Info Menu

Awesome job man!

2016 Ram Laramie 3500, G56, 6.7, MM3 by Double R Diesel, Rough Country Leveling, 35x12.50 Nitto G2, HID headlights, Morimoto LED fogs plus a whole lot more!

2016 RAM 3500 4x4 Laramie Crew Cab
    Cummins,G56, Rough Country level, Morimoto LED fog lights, LED headlights, Lund Attitude Steps sprayed with Line-X, DRL's Activated, 35x12.50R18 Falken Wildpeak ATW3, Fuel Vapor Wheels Matte Black w/Dark Tint, A.R.E. Truck cap and swing boxes

12. Thanks mdog892001 thanked for this post
    Likes timshooter40 liked this post
  13. Top Of Page | #27
    Basic Member

User Info Menu

Well crap.

Stupid box drain.

14. Thanks watersupply189 thanked for this post
    Likes watersupply189 liked this post
  15. Top Of Page | #28

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by mdog892001 View Post
    Well crap.

Stupid box drain.

https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201...423d4698c9.jpg

Ouch!

2016 Ram Laramie 3500, G56, 6.7, MM3 by Double R Diesel, Rough Country Leveling, 35x12.50 Nitto G2, HID headlights, Morimoto LED fogs plus a whole lot more!

Cummins,G56, Rough Country level, Morimoto LED fog lights, LED headlights, Lund Attitude Steps sprayed with Line-X, DRL's Activated, 35x12.50R18 Falken Wildpeak ATW3, Fuel Vapor Wheels Matte Black w/Dark Tint, A.R.E. Truck cap and swing boxes

16. Top Of Page | #29
    Basic Member

User Info Menu

Poweder coat black with hub caps white? Or white rim with black hub cap. Or clean up and paint hub cap black. Or clean up and leave be. 05-12 stock steel 17”

17. Thanks watersupply189 thanked for this post
  18. Top Of Page | #30

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by mdog892001 View Post
    Poweder coat black with hub caps white? Or white rim with black hub cap. Or clean up and paint hub cap black. Or clean up and leave be. 05-12 stock steel 17” https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201...975fde2ace.jpg

Black wheels and chrome hubcaps.

19. Likes Power247 liked this post
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast