Thread: My Plain Jane Beer Swillin Big Truck Truck Driver’s Pickemup Truck

1. Top Of Page | #11

User Info Menu

Got me some mud flaps on ‘er.

Attached Images Attached Images

2. Likes Power247 liked this post
  3. Top Of Page | #12

User Info Menu

Did my dee-leets yesterday. Awful *** job. Took my brother and 1 10 hours....

Got 4” stainless pipe runnin back from the windmill. The worst part was the down pipe. We did it without pullin the wheel well, but it sure as hell weren’t easy. Thankfully my arms is long enough to be able to reach it from the top. Gotta be a damn octopus. Gotta git the pipe, ring gasket, and band clamp all lined up at once. Thought I had it when we started runnin the new pipe, til I seen the back side was outta the clamp. Tear em apart again...

Had to hack about 8 inches off the delete pipe so the muffler would fit. Brother said “whaddya wanna do that for? Go ahead and run straights”...

No, we ain’t runnin strates. I ain’t tryin to be that big of an A-hole.

Anyhoo.... so we got ‘er done. That first beer afterwards was the best I ever had. She’s soundin schweet with a nice low rumble like an ol Cummins big cam used ta have, and don’t blow no smoke.

“Bart, whaddya talkin about, ‘dont blow no smoke’? That’s unpossible”.

Shaddap, weeney. I know what the hell I dun saw, and that’s no CEL and definitely no smoke.

She definitely wants to giddyap like I never did saw before, and listnin to that 12V tune gives me a nice case of the warm and fuzzies inside, like this....

Thanks agin Double R. Ya dun fixed me up good.

Attached Images Attached Images

4. Likes Power247, REPUBLIC_OF_TEXAS liked this post
  5. Top Of Page | #13

User Info Menu

Crawled under the truck after work today to check for exhaust leaks. Stole me a few pics while I was under thar.

Looks like everythang done sealed up good. Might hafta tighten the band clamp at the turbo a lil bit...

6. Likes Power247, Mdavlee, timshooter40 liked this post
  7. Top Of Page | #14

User Info Menu

Took my horse on its first roady trip since makin her a lil lighter.... a good four hunnert miles to the high country and back.

I see it still gots that 70 mph fuel boundary....

”Bart, whats that?”

Well, seems like soon as ya cross the 70 mph mark on the big road yer mileage tanks. Far as that goes I dun better runnin the skinny roads back. Not a biggie though.... that was a better ride anyway.

Good stuff.... Truckers bring it

8. Likes timshooter40 liked this post
  9. Top Of Page | #15

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Dwelsh View Post
    Haha where you located now LOL? Gotta be somewhere wayyyyyyy out in the sticks LOL. Somewhere with nuttin but trees corn fields tobacco beer and trucks LOL somewherre where if theres a damn prius it gets towed for parking toys on the street.
    Quote Originally Posted by BlackBart View Post
    I wish...

Anyhoo, time fer a lil more of my mindless truck related blabbermouthin.

Mine’s a Tradesman, so it ain’t got fender flares, or at least not at first. I saw other trucks with em and decided “me wants”.

Some yahoo at work tried talkin me out of it...

“But Bart, that mess ain’t gonna look right. The tires won’t stick out past em”

No ****, Einstein. They didn’t on my Ford Ranger either and those looked just fine, so you just piss off and worry about gittin some damn work done fer once.

No where was I before I dun rudely interrupted myself? Oh yeah...

So, ordered some flares, got em painted to match and put em on, but then my weathertech mud flap thingies had to come off. Dun took care of that problem now too, thanks be to Genos Garage who sold me some rubber ones. Hopefully puttin them on won’t mean drillin all kindsa holes everywhere.
    It's amazing what a CB raditeo can do to ya. 10-fer?

2003- 3500 RWD Automatic.
    S & B intake, BD Intercooler, Pusher Air Horn, MM3 Double R Tuning, Turbo Timer, electric Flex-a-lite fans, FASS 95,
    50 HP tips, upgrade to 351 turbo, 3.42 gears, Twin air compressors, air bags, Remote dual oil filters, Hellwig sway bar, Front Winch. Home made Fuel Heater, BD Exhaust brake with Torque Lock. Tons of TLC

10. Thanks BlackBart thanked for this post
    Likes timshooter40, REPUBLIC_OF_TEXAS liked this post
  11. Top Of Page | #16

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Polaraco View Post
    It's amazing what a CB raditeo can do to ya. 10-fer?

Just dont say “good buddy”. It dont mean what it used to

12. Thanks toyota_mdt_tech thanked for this post
  13. Top Of Page | #17

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Dwelsh View Post
    Haha where you located now LOL? Gotta be somewhere wayyyyyyy out in the sticks LOL. Somewhere with nuttin but trees corn fields tobacco beer and trucks LOL somewherre where if theres a damn prius it gets towed for parking toys on the street.
    Quote Originally Posted by BlackBart View Post

Just dont say “good buddy”. It dont mean what it used to

2003- 3500 RWD Automatic.
    S & B intake, BD Intercooler, Pusher Air Horn, MM3 Double R Tuning, Turbo Timer, electric Flex-a-lite fans, FASS 95,
    50 HP tips, upgrade to 351 turbo, 3.42 gears, Twin air compressors, air bags, Remote dual oil filters, Hellwig sway bar, Front Winch. Home made Fuel Heater, BD Exhaust brake with Torque Lock. Tons of TLC

14. Thanks BlackBart thanked for this post
    Likes timshooter40 liked this post
  15. Top Of Page | #18

User Info Menu

Saw a thread up top somewheres with a link to some declaration from the enviro nazis

Read that mess from some gooberment eatadick and got skeert. Time to step some plans up

Just made the call to see bout gettin losin the VGT windmill. Ordered new too
    ns from DRD last nite

Then I'll hafta see bout a new turbo. Been lookin at them iron horn kits tho, and I don't like how them manifolds that come with em still have the spots for them EGR cooler block off plates. Dammit I want a manifold without those...

16. Likes timshooter40 liked this post
  17. Top Of Page | #19

User Info Menu

Yeah I dun skrooed up a couple weeks ago. Y'all liable to get a kick outta this

Took a day off work to git my license
    renewed. Was early for my appt... so I was told... so I had an hour to kill. I went to the nearest Ram dealer to git a CCV filter since that was due.

Sum'*****.... talk about some sticker shock!! They charged me 198 bucks

But I had to have it.

Lil bit later after the DMV headache was over, I took a kwik
    looksee to see what Geno's was selling em for.... and I when I saw how much cheaper Geno's had em I bout got sick right there on the spot

18. Top Of Page | #20

User Info Menu

@BlackBart.

I order mine from Amazon CCV fleetguard $54.00 shipped free.

I order two at a time.

Best deal around I've found.

I do feel your pain buddy.

I've been there!!

2016 Ram 2500 CCSB 4X4 ,Cat fuel filter delete with water seperator. Thuren suspension
    with Fox IFP shocks, thuren sway bar, rear track bar and front track bar, Warn 12k winch , custom winch mount, REVMAX trans pan,HD valve body and thermal bypas. Leer truck topper,Exotic head studs, Engine enhancements by the cummins whisper.

19. Thanks BlackBart, toyota_mdt_tech thanked for this post
    Likes BlackBart, toyota_mdt_tech liked this post
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast