Was told about a sponsorship through them that seemed legit. You have to order a product PAID BY YOU in order to “seal the deal.” After that they claim you will be able to receive a product every 90 days to review and keep. After the product comes in there’s a sponsorship agreement with a $25 cash fee for processing. I got tricked into ordering the product and after ordering I stumbled upon a lot of negative things about them and people claiming the products are in fact not made in the US and are products of China re-boxed with the companies name.

I also saw that people haven’t received the promised product within months and that the “free” products were only discounted. Being a relatively new truck owner and small Instagram account I figured this would be a great opportunity to establish something but now I’m not so sure. After spending 3 hours today trying to get a hold of someone to cancel my order I was finally informed that my order shipped out yesterday after placing the order 5 MINUTES before there cutoff for the day.

At first I figured spending $170 for some rock lights for my truck wouldn’t be so bad if I was promised free products to test, but now I feel I’ve been scammed out of my own hard earned money when I could’ve found a similar product on Amazon or eBay for a 1/4 of the cost and free shipping instead of their $20 shipping fee from California when I love in Utah.

They do sound like decent people but maybe that’s how they work in order to trap people. I should’ve don’t my research beforehand because maybe the lights are a good product but I wouldn’t have ordered them having known what I know now.

Please don’t fall into the trap of some sponsorship that requires you to pay. NASCAR doesn’t pay companies to have there stuff on there cars. The companies pay NASCAR and the drivers. Again I’m sure they’re probably a decent company but look elsewhere before dumping your money into an overpriced product when you can get the same if not better and cheaper from somewhere else.

To add: I called them yesterday a few minutes after 5pm PST (they close at 6pm PST) was told they were about to close and couldn’t cancel my order. They took my order number and name and told me they would follow up in the morning. Then was promptly told when I got a hold of them today that it shipped yesterday.

Don’t support this business.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk