User Info Menu

Re: Glitchy MM3

Ray,. Here's the emails prior..

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

2. Top Of Page | #12

User Info Menu

And Ray,
    My apologies for kinda throwing DRD under the bus in a sense. I was under the impression that communication was flowing through MM3 and DRD.

My misunderstanding.

3. Thanks IGOTACUMMINS, walla2k5 thanked for this post
  4. Top Of Page | #13

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by leblanc_44 View Post
    And Ray,
    My apologies for kinda throwing DRD under the bus in a sense. I was under the impression that communication was flowing through MM3 and DRD.

My misunderstanding.

Did you make sure the 2 boxes were connected good under the dash? Also, did you remove the 2 guide studs on the black box?

Sent from my SM-G892A using Tapatalk

2018 Ram 2500 4x4 G56
    Romans 10:13

See what we are up to on:
    FACEBOOK | INSTAGRAM
    Or Email me at:
    joe@ddpmotorsports.com
    www.ddpmotorsports.com

5. Thanks MM3 Power thanked for this post
    Likes walla2k5 liked this post
  6. Top Of Page | #14

User Info Menu

Mr. Leblanc,

First off, I would like to apologize for Dirk not responding to your last email.

We get dozens of emails a day and very rarely if ever do we not respond to all of them.

We are just regular people after all and we make mistakes, so sorry about that!

I am sure that you won't have to look very far to see that we take our customer service very seriously, you should understand this by now seeing how we replaced your entire first unit for you under warranty, and when we received your original device back there was nothing wrong with it.

The 2nd time, you sent it in to us again and we did see a potential problem with the com-mod (smaller of the 2 black boxes) so we replaced that piece, and finished our testing process.

When we returned the product to you it was in 100% working order.

My suggestion would be to take your device and plug it in to any of your friends trucks it can be any 1998.5-2018 Ram and see if the "glitching" is present on their trucks.

Also, if you have another friend nearby with an MM3, you could connect it to your truck and see if their MM3 device has the same problems... This should tell us if the problem is with your truck, or if you are the most unlucky person alive and have had that many defective devices!

----
    I would also like to take a moment and give you a little piece of advice...
    This is from me personally, not MM3 as a company.

This is not the way to ask for help!

Bashing DRD, and/or MM3 publicly for this is not the right way. There are other ways that will always open doors my friend, those ways include the magic words please and thank you.

I really wish you would have just picked up the phone and called DRD, or MM3, and explained the situation, or emailed us again.

I guarantee that you would have been promptly taken care of.

Thanks,
    C.J.

7. Thanks DRD, RamHunter18, IGOTACUMMINS, walla2k5 thanked for this post
  8. Top Of Page | #15

User Info Menu

Ok, thank you for all the responses. I would like to reiterate that in my very first post, I stated that I was not saying ANYTHING negative about anyone or any company. And every interaction we have had culminated with a "thank you in advance"

Secondly, I found the issue. After spending an hour under the dash, I found this little gem hidden in the anals of my dash behind the steering wheel and spliced into the OBD. It is for fleet vehicle tracking. I was never informed that this truck was a fleet vehicle when I purchased it. Unplugged and gtg.

If someone gets this far in this thread with a similar issue, look for one of these.

Thank you all once again for the ideas.

Ray

9. Thanks IGOTACUMMINS, DRD, MM3 Power thanked for this post
  10. Top Of Page | #16

User Info Menu

WHOA CJ!

Scolding a customer on how to ask for help after your crew dropped the ball? Wow.

The OP clearly stated he was looking for help with his issue after unsuccessfully seeking help from MM3. He never came close to bad mouthing anyone!

This was a very timely post as I have been seeking a tuning platform and tuner since I joined this site.

I had narrowed my research down to two, DRD/MM3 and CTT/EZ Lynk.

I was ready to place my order from DRD after emailing them last week......I'm going to hold off for a bit.

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

2015 2500 Crew Cab 4x4, Totally Stock Cummins, ARE Z Series Canopy, Cargo Glide, Carli Backcountry 3", 35/12.5/20 Toyo AT II, Radenso XP, Console Vault, Duraflaps

11. Likes Champs 6.7 liked this post
  12. Top Of Page | #17

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Msquare View Post
    WHOA CJ!

Scolding a customer on how to ask for help after your crew dropped the ball? Wow.

The OP clearly stated he was looking for help with his issue after unsuccessfully seeking help from MM3. He never came close to bad mouthing anyone!

This was a very timely post as I have been seeking a tuning platform and tuner since I joined this site.

I had narrowed my research down to two, DRD/MM3 and CTT/EZ Lynk.

I was ready to place my order from DRD after emailing them last week......I'm going to hold off for a bit.

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk
    Here is the thing. The poster in his original post said DRD was not helping and returning emails...and that part was not true and warranted our public response. Making a public post that potentially makes a company look bad must be taken seriously and fact checked before the post is made. Once it's in internet land, there's no wiping it away and lot of folks don't understand that. You can ruin an honest business with just one post in the right place.

The customer here was under the assumption that DRD could see the email conversations he was having with MM3 power and that wasn't the case. You know they say about the word assume...it makes an *** of u and me.
    Raymond was right to be frustrated because he didn't understand that we did not see his response. We were right to be alarmed because of the consequences of his post to our business.

With regards to MM3 power, yep they missed replying to an email. They were at fault for that fact, but when you have hundreds of emails per day...that can happen. I personally can't comment for his post, not my business to do so and certainly not for me to assume what his thoughts are. @MM3 Power

I understand your hesitation for doing business with us and I'm sorry if you may taken our response as a negative one. I hope you can respect our view here. You certainly have the right to do business with whomever you please and understand if you choose to purchase elsewhere.

I we can help you, feel free to continue reaching out to us.

God bless,

Ray,
    Double R Diesel

The Cummins Whisperer! John 3:16, Romans 10:9-10...Tuning for the Heart and Soul.

13. Thanks IGOTACUMMINS thanked for this post
    Likes IGOTACUMMINS, MM3 Power liked this post
  14. Top Of Page | #18

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Double R Diesel View Post
    Here is the thing. The poster in his original post said DRD was not helping and returning emails...and that part was not true and warranted our public response. Making a public post that potentially makes a company look bad must be taken seriously and fact checked before the post is made. Once it's in internet land, there's no wiping it away and lot of folks don't understand that. You can ruin an honest business with just one post in the right place.

The customer here was under the assumption that DRD could see the email conversations he was having with MM3 power and that wasn't the case. You know they say about the word assume...it makes an *** of u and me.
    Raymond was right to be frustrated because he didn't understand that we did not see his response. We were right to be alarmed because of the consequences of his post to our business.

With regards to MM3 power, yep they missed replying to an email. They were at fault for that fact, but when you have hundreds of emails per day...that can happen. I personally can't comment for his post, not my business to do so and certainly not for me to assume what his thoughts are. @MM3 Power

I understand your hesitation for doing business with us and I'm sorry if you may taken our response as a negative one. I hope you can respect our view here. You certainly have the right to do business with whomever you please and understand if you choose to purchase elsewhere.

I we can help you, feel free to continue reaching out to us.

God bless,

Ray,
    Double R Diesel
    We agree with DRD in this matter and hope no one is offended by anything that is said here.

The OP of this thread found the issue and we are sure he didn't mean any harm as frustration can come across bad sometime.

Thank you,
    igotacummins

"The grass is greener where you water it"

15. Thanks DRD thanked for this post
    Likes DRD liked this post
  16. Top Of Page | #19

User Info Menu

Good Morning Ray -

I understand your response and concern in protecting your business and name. IMO the OP was crystal clear in that he was looking for answers, not flaming anyone. In fact when it was pointed out that you were not seeing his emails, he owned up to his mistake right away. I have seen much worse on forums and reviews and I'm sure you have too.

As for my choice in a tuner and platform, my hesitation is not with you, your reputation and reviews are outstanding. In this case it is the platform you use, MM3, that has me concerned. If your looking for someone that was out of line in this thread, it was his response. He even tried to sugar coat it by saying it was his personal opinion. Nope. It doesn't work that way for me. As a vendor he, using his work affiliation, is representing the MM3 brand in this thread.

It's his response that may have cost you business, not the OP's questions and statements.

2015 2500 Crew Cab 4x4, Totally Stock Cummins, ARE Z Series Canopy, Cargo Glide, Carli Backcountry 3", 35/12.5/20 Toyo AT II, Radenso XP, Console Vault, Duraflaps

17. Likes Champs 6.7 liked this post
  18. Top Of Page | #20

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Msquare View Post
    Good Morning Ray -

I understand your response and concern in protecting your business and name. IMO the OP was crystal clear in that he was looking for answers, not flaming anyone. In fact when it was pointed out that you were not seeing his emails, he owned up to his mistake right away. I have seen much worse on forums and reviews and I'm sure you have too.

As for my choice in a tuner and platform, my hesitation is not with you, your reputation and reviews are outstanding. In this case it is the platform you use, MM3, that has me concerned. If your looking for someone that was out of line in this thread, it was his response. He even tried to sugar coat it by saying it was his personal opinion. Nope. As a vendor he, using his work affiliation, it doesn't work that way.

It's his response that may have cost you business, not the OP's questions and statements.
    I certainly respect your opinion sir.

Ray,
    Double R Diesel

The Cummins Whisperer! John 3:16, Romans 10:9-10...Tuning for the Heart and Soul.

19. Thanks Msquare thanked for this post
    Likes Msquare liked this post
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast