Hello All,

First and foremost, I have scoured the internet (to include this website) in search of solving this issue so I am here now.

The Story:
I recently purchased the full MM3 package through DRD and was extremely happy with my purchase. I removed the necessary exhaust components and loved the tuner but then it started acting glitchy on me (I would get the yellow hourglasses and it would freeze up and give me the error message). I reached out to DRD and they were very helpful and even sent me a new tuner which made the issue go away.

Shortly thereafter I purchased a full delete kit to remove the EGR and throttle valve, and installed the DRD EGT sensor, and when I began driving the truck, the issue returned. I reached out to DRD again and sent them my tuner to diagnose. When they received my tuner they said that they had a similar issue in their truck and replaced one of the connection boxes from my kit and returned it. I plugged it in and same issue to include white hourglasses and tuner telling me to unplug and plug back in. Trying to work with DRD and potentially get a refund, they stopped returning my emails. I am now hoping someone here can help.

What I've Tried:
-I have purchased new batteries. Needed them anyways.
-Verified all connections (yes the prongs on the connection boxes are removed)
-Reset the tuner to factory settings in an effort to ensure that the the same signal isn't being sent to multiple locations (not sure why this would be an issue and not sure if it's completely possible considering the tuner reads everything, but DRD recommended it).
-Removed and installed original tune

I'm not here to say anything negative about anyone or any company. I only hope that someone here can help. Thank you in advance and have a great Memorial Day weekend.

v/r

Ray