Thanks Thanks:  37
Likes Likes:  71
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Double R Diesel and being a Platinum Lifetime Member

1. Top Of Page | #11

User Info Menu

Re: Double R Diesel and being a Platinum Lifetime Member

Best customer service hands down.

He has all the info you should need on his YouTube channel as well to make sure you are confident and understand his services.

He is 2nd to none.

The LPM will pay for itself once you purchase his product as well.

2013 Ram 2500
    John 3:16 - Philippians 4:13

See what we are up to on:
    FACEBOOK | INSTAGRAM
    Or Email me at:
    mike@ddpmotorsports.com
    www.ddpmotorsports.com

2. Top Of Page | #12

User Info Menu

I have been a lifetime member and have had DRD Tunes EGR/Less for 5-6 months now.

About this forum compared to others that are out there. Just do some searching on other forums. The big problem all of the others have are how members act and talk to other members.

If I have a question or I have a response to a IGOTACUMMINS member on this forum, I'm here to help and I know I will get help if I need something.

Its nice to know that there isn't D-bags on this forum.

Also in case you didn't know, if you are Military, Veteran or first Responder there is a discount on top of everything else as a lifetime member.

Just know that if there is anywhere or anytime you need help navigating DRD videos , questions on tuner, install. just ask.

Welcome.

2017 WON TON CC LB 68AUTO
    Secret stuff that make it vroom and whistle better Thuren 2.25 w/2.0 Fox Resi

Justin
    Southern Oregon ( the Republican part)
    UNITEDSTATES MARINE CORPS 1993-2007
    No better friend, No better enemy.

3. Top Of Page | #13

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by DIESELWRKS View Post
    I have been a lifetime member and have had DRD Tunes EGR/Less for 5-6 months now.

About this forum compared to others that are out there. Just do some searching on other forums. The big problem all of the others have are how members act and talk to other members.

If I have a question or I have a response to a IGOTACUMMINS member on this forum, I'm here to help and I know I will get help if I need something.

Its nice to know that there isn't D-bags on this forum.

Also in case you didn't know, if you are Military, Veteran or first Responder there is a discount on top of everything else as a lifetime member.

Just know that if there is anywhere or anytime you need help navigating DRD videos , questions on tuner, install. just ask.

Welcome.
    Thank you for the kind words friend.

It truly means a lot to hear that from our members.

God bless,
    igotacummins

"The grass is greener where you water it"

4. Thanks DIESELWRKS, BlackBart thanked for this post
    Likes walla2k5 liked this post
  5. Top Of Page | #14

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by DIESELWRKS View Post

x2. Getting a reply on one of the other "cummins" forums consists of nothing more than seeing who can make a smart a** comment the quickest.... This forum is here to actually be kind and help each other.

2018 Ram 2500 4x4 G56
    Romans 10:13

FACEBOOK | INSTAGRAM
    Or Email me at:
    joe@ddpmotorsports.com
    www.ddpmotorsports.com

6. Thanks BlackBart, IGOTACUMMINS thanked for this post
  7. Top Of Page | #15

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by cumminsdieselfreak View Post
    x2. Getting a reply on one of the other "cummins" forums consists of nothing more than seeing who can make a smart a** comment the quickest.... This forum is here to actually be kind and help each other.
    Yeah I kinda noticed that while I was readin on some of them other sites. God forbid a feller ask a “noob” question, which is pretty damn ignorant considerin somebody had to teach the ones thats doin the criticizin.

8. Thanks IGOTACUMMINS thanked for this post
    Likes IGOTACUMMINS, walla2k5 liked this post
  9. Top Of Page | #16

User Info Menu

The quality of the products and tuning are excellent from DRD. I have been running mine for about 12,000 miles and have not had any issues. I know from all the great people on this forum that if I have an issue I will have plenty of support not only from DRD but from the community. You will not regret becoming a Lifetime Platinum Member especially since it pays for itself not only on discounts from DRD but from the other supporting vendors on the site as well.

Brent
    2017 Ram 2500 Limited / 6.7 / 68RFE / BDS 8" Lift / 38 x 13.5 Trail Grapplers / 20 x 10 Hostile Wheels
    2020 Ram 2500 Tradesman / 6.7 / 68RFE
    1993 W250 LE / 5.9 12V / G360 - 5 Speed

10. Thanks IGOTACUMMINS, BlackBart thanked for this post
    Likes IGOTACUMMINS, walla2k5 liked this post
  11. Top Of Page | #17

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Tommyboy88 View Post
    So I really want to go with Double R Diesel but am kind of iffy about having to pay $132 to see the products and on top of that not being able to get ahold of an actual person on the phone at DRD to answer my questions.

Can anybody reassure me that I’m going to get good customer support and good products and that I’m not going to be disappointed once I pay to become a Lifetime Platinum Member?
    Ray is the best in the business and he takes great care of his igotacummins family

2012 Cummins Ram 6.7L MM3 tuner full 5" Flo Pro TBE Exhaust LWBCC 4x4 Mag Hytec Double Deep Transmission Pan , Mag Hytec Rear Diff Cover
    Airlift part # 57595 7500lbs airbags ,Nitto Ridge Grapplers 35/12.50/20 on XD 829 Big Hoss ll Satin Black Machined Dark Tint 20 x 9 with + 18 offset rims,MM3 Tuner With full Custom Tunes by Ray at DRD , Autometer A13117 Pillar Pod , Edge 98004 mount adapter , Mag Hytec front diff cover, SuperNova V4 LED Headlight Bulbs

12. Thanks IGOTACUMMINS, BlackBart thanked for this post
    Likes walla2k5, IGOTACUMMINS, Thomas1960 liked this post
  13. Top Of Page | #18

User Info Menu

It was definitely worth it for me to become a member and get my tuner from DRD. I have about 1000 miles since I deleted and couldn't be happier with what he provided.

Plus the discount pays you back plus some.

2014 RAM 2500, MM3 tuned by DRD, leveled with 35x12.50R18 Nitto Ridge Grapplers on 18x10 ATX wheels, Auxbeam LED's, factory air ride

14. Thanks IGOTACUMMINS, cumminsdieselfreak thanked for this post
    Likes IGOTACUMMINS, cumminsdieselfreak liked this post
  15. Top Of Page | #19

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Ipetrocco View Post
    It was definitely worth it for me to become a member and get my tuner from DRD. I have about 1000 miles since I deleted and couldn't be happier with what he provided.

Plus the discount pays you back plus some.
    Agree!

Sent from my SM-G892A using Tapatalk

2018 Ram 2500 4x4 G56
    Romans 10:13

FACEBOOK | INSTAGRAM
    Or Email me at:
    joe@ddpmotorsports.com
    www.ddpmotorsports.com

16. Thanks IGOTACUMMINS thanked for this post
    Likes IGOTACUMMINS liked this post
  17. Top Of Page | #20

User Info Menu

I can assure you!

This is an amazing community.

DRD folks are top notch.

I've been very impressed with response times even when it wasn't necessary.

I'm so glad I found this site!

Cheers,

CMB

2012 Ram 3500 Laramie, 3" BDS Coil over, DuraFlap, 68RFE, 4.10, 35s, Front receiver, Krown protected

18. Thanks cumminsdieselfreak, IGOTACUMMINS thanked for this post
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12