I have a 2014 Laramie that has recently lost some weight and is breathing much better. I used EFI Live and the Anarchy engine and trans tune. Overall I am happy with the way the truck runs. The problem I am having is with the shifting. It will not down shift going up a hill. It lugs the engine terribly bad, and when I really give some skinny pedal, it skips several gears and takes off screaming down the road. I also towed my fifth wheel around for an hour of so to see how it would do. It was really unhappy with the camper back there. Same kind of behavior (tow haul mode or no tow haul mode doesn't make a difference), it wants to run up through the gears and stay there lugging the engine to death, and when I give it some extra throttle it skips way down and takes off. This can't possibly be normal. It towed much better before the tune. In fact it was the only time the 68RFE seemed to be in the proper gear. I can limit the up s with the column, but what a pain in the rear end. I am fairly new to pulling this camper, and even newer to the tuned world, so it could absolutey be something I am doing. Any help or insight would be much appreciated. I am thinking maybe a reflash and trans relearn. I’m not sure how to get stock tune back on the truck so I can reflash the hot tune. Thanks