Thought I would share this information as it may help someone else. Purchased this truck new. A couple of years later I started getting random P026B codes (injector timing performance). I would receive this code a couple of times a year for the next two years. Each time I would return to my local dealership and they would tell me they see this code quite often, it was probably caused by the fuel and to try a different station. They would clear the code and tell me not to worry about it. After a while I would clear the code myself. Late last year RAM came out with a ECU update that among other things addressed the P026B issue. After receiving this update I started seeing the P026B code two to three times a month!! I finally returned to the dealership and they performed an injector return flow test. They found excessive return on all injectors and replaced them under warranty. Have not seen any codes since. My truck was stock all this time until my warranty ran out last week.

2014 RAM 3500 (Aisin) 4X4 Limited Crew Cab Long Bed DRW. MM3 tuned by Double R Diesel. Oil Bypass Filter, 50 Gallon auxiliary fuel tank.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk