Quote Originally Posted by Rcleeper View Post
So here is an update. I picked the truck up this past Friday after they replaced the #1 injector. This go around they managed to pull codes P026B and P020A (Cylinder 1 injection timing). I had high hopes that it was good to go this time, however after driving it 100 miles the CEL came back on Sunday. I pulled the codes when I got home Sunday night and it had an active P026B and inactive U1449 (IMPLAUSIBLE ERS MESSAGE RECEIVED). I took it back yesterday morning and the codes switched so U1449 was now active and P026B was inactive. I talked with the shop foreman and service manager and they apparently had previously discussed between the two of them replacing all injectors however Mopar would blame it on contaminated fuel and stick me with the bill. They cleared the codes so they can see what populates between now and Wednesday as they believe there are two separate issues since U1449 populated. I explained to them I think its one issues due to the various codes that have populated and that P026B is the only one that has populated every time I'm thinking ECM or a short in the wiring. The good news to help my argument is lights back on with only P026B and P020A.
Well sounds like you are making progress and going in the proper direction. Naturally I am still thinking one down five to go. Not sure about the other codes but we will see. Keep after them and update us as they proceed.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk