Hello all, my name is Scott.

After lurking for a bit, I decided to join the site. Mostly to get familiar with this community, seek advice, and eventually connect with the vendors to make some choice upgrades to my new truck.

Previously, I owned a 2011 3500 CCLB SRW 2wd Laramie which I deleted with a H&S mini maxx and a 5” TB exhaust. It got 17-19 with mixed driving I did at the time and I hand recorded on average 22-23 on the freeway and once over 24.1 mpg on the freeway (east bound on 20 through GA and SC). I normally got around 15 mpg towing. I affectionately called it school bus because it was white and had a turning radius of a container ship. I also found it to be my favorite truck...ever and sadly due to orders overseas (Military), I sold it.

Fast forward about four years, I am still overseas but am finally returning to the US next year. I found exactly what I was looking for options wise in the used market and pounced on a good deal. I just picked up a replacement which I call school bus II. It is a 2016 3500 CCLB SRW 4x4 Laramie and has the air ride rear suspension, tan interior, and granite exterior. I will be looking to delete it next year and make some suspension upgrades (for ride improvements, not off-road) which I will be seeking advice on in other parts of this forum. I don’t want to roll coal or to turn quarter mile times, just a reliable truck that will be comfortable and ultimately pull a 15,000 pound 5th wheel around the US when I retire in 8 years.