I just wanted to throw out some experience with this tuner I got.

I bought my 2015 2500 couple weeks ago, and first thing I had to do was put new gaskets on the exhaust for the catalist. For some reason the dealer missed the big cloud of smoke, and the soot all over the bottom of the truck. So much for a 130 point inspection .

Anyway, my buddy and I drive semi, and we both have Cummins in them. He got a real nice 2500 so I decided to buy one. Peer pressure I guess LOL. He did a full delete on his, and I wanted to see what was out there and keep my emissions. Now to some that may sound dumb, but in the big truck world if you delete your truck, the market to sell it later is very slim. Dealers won't touch it, and if you have to get work done, they have the right to put all that stuff back on and charge you for it. Without consent I might add. So with that in mind to explain why I wanted to keep it, I went looking for that kind of tuner.

Lots of videos later, I found DRD. Watched all about the EGRless tuning, and figured I'd give it a shot. Totally impressed! Absolutely love the way the truck runs, and drives. The tunes are perfect for what I do with it, and the catalyst is staying clean and low numbers. The DEF usage is the same as it was when I got the truck, so you all did well with that. When I first did the delete it was a little sluggish, but after 500 miles it blew all that bs out, and woke right up. Now I have been using an additive to assist with that, but it really made a difference.

The MM3 is chock full of options, which I've never dealt with a platform like this before, so I'm still learning it.

One thing I might suggest is, big Cummins has the turbo spool up whilst at an idle. They do that to keep the air moving, and the temp up. Also to help with warm up when cold. You may want to test that for the guys who drive short distance, and idle alot. Other than that I'm sold on the fact you guys at DRD create rock solid programs, and "understand" what you are doing. That is huge in my book, because, there are many out there that just write programs, but don't fake the time to understand what, why, and who for they are writing.

So, keep up the good work and thanks again.