Thanks Thanks:  3
Likes Likes:  5

Thread: Amber Emergency Lights

1. Top Of Page | #1

User Info Menu

Amber Emergency Lights

Looking and searching around for something to hide in grill and something on the back for emergency lights. Amber is what i am looking for or amber, and white. I need them just a few times a year when taking disc bine down the smaller roads, or being a lead/chase vehicle for the tractor. Have the little amber light that goes on the roof, but it just doesn't cut it. I am looking for something that is clean and will hide behind the grill and not really sure on the rear. I don't want to drill into the projector headlights on the front, those things seem way to expensive to mess anything up with, so grill is my option.

I have also thought about a lightbar in the space between the tow hooks, and wondered if they make one that has white and amber as well that would flash.

2. Thanks watersupply189 thanked for this post
    Likes watersupply189 liked this post
  3. Top Of Page | #2

User Info Menu

Re: Amber Emergency Lights

Quote Originally Posted by rnkburg View Post
    Looking and searching around for something to hide in grill and something on the back for emergency lights. Amber is what i am looking for or amber, and white. I need them just a few times a year when taking disc bine down the smaller roads, or being a lead/chase vehicle for the tractor. Have the little amber light that goes on the roof, but it just doesn't cut it. I am looking for something that is clean and will hide behind the grill and not really sure on the rear. I don't want to drill into the projector headlights on the front, those things seem way to expensive to mess anything up with, so grill is my option.

I have also thought about a lightbar in the space between the tow hooks, and wondered if they make one that has white and amber as well that would flash.
    Check Galls website or strobes n more website. They have all kinds of warning lights.

2016 Ram Laramie 3500, G56, 6.7, MM3 by Double R Diesel, Rough Country Leveling, 35x12.50 Nitto G2, HID headlights and fogs plus many many other add ons.....

2016 RAM 3500 4x4 Laramie Crew Cab ,G56

4. Thanks rnkburg thanked for this post
    Likes david3gen liked this post
  5. Top Of Page | #3

User Info Menu

Feniex (sp?) makes a large variety of emergency lighting for commercial use. Pricing is reasonable and they have a ton of mounting options.

6. Thanks rnkburg thanked for this post
    Likes watersupply189, david3gen liked this post
  7. Top Of Page | #4

User Info Menu

I as well can get all kinds of emergency lighting such as ECCO and others.

Matthew 6:9-13, 2 Corinthians 5:20
    See what we are up to on:
    FACEBOOK | INSTAGRAM
    Or Email us at:
    sales@ddpmotorsports.com
    www.ddpmotorsports.com

8. Likes watersupply189 liked this post