Truck Wurx

Thanks Thanks:  13
Likes Likes:  50
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: DRD Price?

1. Top Of Page | #1

User Info Menu

DRD Price?

First off, I'm new to the forum, so hi! Second, I was drawn to the forum as I am planning to delete my 2014. I have been researching and researching and the consensus I have come to is the best tuner/tune is from double r diesel. However, it seems I am a little late to the game as the site is for lifetime members of this forum only. I completely understand the reasoning to this move, but I am curious before I go ahead and buy the membership as to the costs of a MM3 tuner and tunes through drd. From everything I have read about drd tuning, I believe I would want the full tuning version along with an MM3 tuner. Does anyone have a current price on this?

2. Thanks watersupply189 thanked for this post
  3. Top Of Page | #2
    Here to protect and serve! watersupply189's Avatar

User Info Menu

Re: DRD Price?

Quote Originally Posted by 14Mega View Post
    First off, I'm new to the forum, so hi! Second, I was drawn to the forum as I am planning to delete my 2014. I have been researching and researching and the consensus I have come to is the best tuner/tune is from double r diesel. However, it seems I am a little late to the game as the site is for lifetime members of this forum only. I completely understand the reasoning to this move, but I am curious before I go ahead and buy the membership as to the costs of a MM3 tuner and tunes through drd. From everything I have read about drd tuning, I believe I would want the full tuning version along with an MM3 tuner. Does anyone have a current price on this?
    Welcome friend!!

2016 Ram Laramie 3500, G56, 6.7, MM3 by Double R Diesel, Rough Country Leveling, 35x12.50 Nitto G2, HID headlights and fogs plus many many other add ons.....

2016 Ram 3500 4x4 Laramie Crew Cab
    Cummins, G56, Rough Country Leveling, Morimoto LED fog lights ,35W HID headlights, Lund Attitude Step Bars Sprayed Line-X, Window Vent Visors from EGR, LED Cargo, tag, roof and backup lights, Windows Tinted, DRL's Activated, 35x12.50 18 Nitto Terra Grappler G2, Fuel Vapor Wheels Matte Black w/ Dark Tint, A.R.E. cap, MM3 Tuned by Double R Diesel
    2015 Jeep Grand Cherokee Limited 4x4
    Past- 2014 Ram 1500 4x4 Lone-Star Eco Diesel

4. Likes david3gen, walla2k5 liked this post
  5. Top Of Page | #3

User Info Menu

Welcome! @Double R Diesel

Sent from my SM-G892A using Tapatalk

For whosoever shall call upon the name of the Lord shall be saved - Romans 10:13 KJV

Current
    : 2018 2500 G56 Off Road. 2.5" RC Leveling Kit W/ 35" Cooper AT3 XLT.
    DRD Happy. AFE Magnum Stage 2 Intake. 5" Stainless Exhaust. Lost Some Weight At 920 Miles.
    Amsoil 5w-40 Signature Series & Amsoil Oil Filter @ 1,300 Miles.

Sold
    : 2013, 2007.5, 2007, 2006, 2002, 2000

6. Likes watersupply189, david3gen, walla2k5 liked this post
  7. Top Of Page | #4

User Info Menu

Welcome!!

Greg
    2012 | RAM 2500 | CCSB | MM3 tuned by Double R Diesel
    2016 | Heartland Pioneer | DS310

Greg
    2012 CCSB Big Horn 4x4 68RFE 3.73|FLO~PRO|SIMS|Edge Insight CTS|XRT Pro w/MCC by Double R Diesel|Infinity|JBL

8. Likes watersupply189, walla2k5 liked this post
  9. Top Of Page | #5

User Info Menu

I like you have been researching the same thing. If you go to his website, and start looking around I found prices quoted on there. Of course it depends on the different options that you want. I know i had to read most all the way down thru the page to see them. Hopefully that will help you out

10. Likes watersupply189, walla2k5 liked this post
  11. Top Of Page | #6

User Info Menu

Welcome @14Mega

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

2006 dodge ram 2500 laramie crew cab 5.9 cummins. 10x20 et-24 fuel offroad with 275.60r20 tires. bully dog gt tuner. 48re ATS built tranny triple disc converter ATS oilpan and transgo quick shifter. 4" turbo back exhaust. brembo discs and pads

12. Likes watersupply189, walla2k5 liked this post
  13. Top Of Page | #7

User Info Menu

Welcome aboard!!!!!!!!!!!!

14. Likes watersupply189, walla2k5 liked this post
  15. Top Of Page | #8

User Info Menu

Welcome friend.

The full package MM3 is listed at $1897, but you would get 10 percent off of that price with a lifetime membership.

Email us at info@doublerdiesel.com for more details.

Ray,
    Double R Diesel

The Cummins Whisperer! John 3:16, Romans 10:9-10...Tuning for the Heart and Soul.

16. Top Of Page | #9

User Info Menu

IS this for just the tuner and tunes?

I have the flo-pro exhaust and egr delete kit sitting in my garage right now... just trying to figure out what programmer i want... right now I'm torn between raceme and MM3...

You guys need to help me decide!!! LOL

I have a 2013 2500 ccSB

17. Likes watersupply189 liked this post
  18. Top Of Page | #10

User Info Menu

Welcome guys!

MM3 all the way in my book!

Matthew 6:9-13, 2 Corinthians 5:20

See what we are up to on:
    FACEBOOK
    INSTAGRAM