Thanks Thanks:  1
Likes Likes:  0

Thread: Mobil 3309 Transmission Fluid Aisin

1. Top Of Page | #1

User Info Menu

Mobil 3309 Transmission Fluid Aisin

With the new truck purchase, i am trying to do a clean slate on the fluids. Dealer changed the oil and filter plus fuel filter, but I am wanting to change the front and rear diff fluids, along with the full service on the aisin transmission with filter. Shocking me, there seems to be very few places that carry these parts locally, unless its a dealer. I surely thought Mobil 3309 transmission fluid would be easily available - nope - can't seem to find it anywhere. Does anyone have a suggestion on what retailers carry this item? The normal parts stores don't seem to have it, well not on there site.

I did find that Napa carries the transmission fluid filter and gasket as a kit for the aisin for around 60 bucks

I also have a text into my amsoil dealer to see what he has in stock for the front and rear end lube sense no one seems to have a good suggestion for that either. I have that funny shimmy when towing and turning that everyone says you need to change rear end oil to solve that.

2. Top Of Page | #2

User Info Menu

Re: Mobil 3309 Transmission Fluid Aisin

I bought 12 quarts of Mobil 3309 on Amazon for $75. My Volvo S40 T5 has an Aisin trans, and when I went to service it I couldn’t find the 3309 in any stores.

3. Top Of Page | #3

User Info Menu

Found that Summit Racing was the cheapest place to buy.

I got 12 quarts for right at 60.00. They have it for 4.99 a qt

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

4. Thanks CarlosRTech thanked for this post
  5. Top Of Page | #4

User Info Menu

Local Toyota dealer will always stock it and it’s pretty cheap for $6-7/qt.

-Toyota ATF type IV
    (exactly the same as AISIN fluid and Mobil 3309)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk