Thanks Thanks:  6
Likes Likes:  17

Thread: Thuren suspension almost completed

1. Top Of Page | #1

User Info Menu

Thuren suspension almost completed

So I had bought my truck with a 6 in lift and 37" tires, after driving it around the northern ct roads it was very clear this was not gonna work out for me, so I did some research and found thuren. Sure glad I did got the 2in level with the front and rear coils, track bar front, sway bar kit , king steering damper, and front and rear king 2.5. The install has taken me a while with the help of a friend with a lift , only because the conversion of taking off drop bracket everywhere and changing out the drop pitman arm to an OEM one. Also it has aftermarket airlift bags so those had spacers that needed to be removed, it's still in the works but almost done, it looks awesome and it's going to ride great , all i can say is it was more challenging than I thought it was going to be but will pay off when I drive it.

16 cummins Laramie longhorn, ccsb, 35x12.5x20 xplora mts ,tis wheels,fully deleted, pusher add a turbo kit,stainless diesel 475 5blade turbo over 63mm VGT delete turbo,manton springs, manton valve bridges,manton pushrods,ARP 625 headstuds,steedspeed t4i manifold , S&S 80% over injectors, thuren rear trackbar, kingspeed billet valve cover, revmax valve body billet plate, CCV reroute, pusher intake horn, thuren 2in level with king 2.5 front and rear, sway bar kit ,track bar and king steering damper. Air bags from airlift. 4" exhaust, fass lift pump,MM3,DRD tunes.pusher coolant reroute.

2. Thanks watersupply189 thanked for this post
    Likes watersupply189, walla2k5 liked this post
  3. Top Of Page | #2

User Info Menu

Re: Thuren suspension almost completed

What type of lift was on it with the 37s?

2016 Ram 2500 Mega Cab - 68RFE - Carli 2.5" level coils - Carli radius arm drops - Carli 1" rear coils w/ RC 1" rear spacers - 17x8.5 0mm Method Mesh - 37x12.5r17 Toyo R/T - AAM 4.10 gears - Airlift 5000 bags - Airlift Wireless OBO - PacBrake Oil Filter Relocator

4. Likes watersupply189, walla2k5 liked this post
  5. Top Of Page | #3

User Info Menu

It was a super lift I assume it didnt have any tags except for the rear springs

16 cummins Laramie longhorn, ccsb, 35x12.5x20 xplora mts ,tis wheels,fully deleted, pusher add a turbo kit,stainless diesel 475 5blade turbo over 63mm VGT delete turbo,manton springs, manton valve bridges,manton pushrods,ARP 625 headstuds,steedspeed t4i manifold , S&S 80% over injectors, thuren rear trackbar, kingspeed billet valve cover, revmax valve body billet plate, CCV reroute, pusher intake horn, thuren 2in level with king 2.5 front and rear, sway bar kit ,track bar and king steering damper. Air bags from airlift. 4" exhaust, fass lift pump,MM3,DRD tunes.pusher coolant reroute.

6. Likes watersupply189, walla2k5 liked this post
  7. Top Of Page | #4

User Info Menu

8. Thanks watersupply189 thanked for this post
  9. Top Of Page | #5

User Info Menu

20190511_111029.jpg

Attached Images Attached Images

10. Thanks watersupply189 thanked for this post
  11. Top Of Page | #6

User Info Menu

12. Thanks watersupply189 thanked for this post
  13. Top Of Page | #7

User Info Menu

Nice, Everywhere I read the Thuren and Carli seem to be the best level/minor lift. I'm still trying to decide if I want to go with 2" up from or the 2.75. I just want it dead level.

14. Likes watersupply189 liked this post
  15. Top Of Page | #8

User Info Menu

I did the 2" front and rear and the back is an inch higher than the front, I wish I got the 2.75.

16. Thanks watersupply189, IGOTACUMMINS thanked for this post