Thanks Thanks:  32
Likes Likes:  66
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Where to get mm3 kit

1. Top Of Page | #1

User Info Menu

Where to get mm3 kit

Def system is messing up bad and I want an MM3 full delete kit. Is there any reason why I shouldn't get one of the kits from eBay?

I was looking at this one.

https://rover.ebay.com/rover/0/0/0?m...2F123333748284

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

2. Thanks watersupply189 thanked for this post
    Likes watersupply189, AnOldBiker, walla2k5 liked this post
  3. Top Of Page | #2

User Info Menu

Re: Where to get mm3 kit

Quote Originally Posted by JodySmith View Post
    Def system is messing up bad and I want an MM3 full delete kit. Is there any reason why I shouldn't get one of the kits from eBay?

Don't do it!

We have a lot of horror stories of people buying tuners on eBay.

"The grass is greener where you water it"

4. Top Of Page | #3

User Info Menu

Ebay is one of the worst things you can do. Will you get lucky sometimes? Yes. The times you don't get lucky are the times people regret it the most. When you get something cheaper, you are giving up something such as customer service. If you choose to get it from a dealer it may be expensive but you are getting customer support which has no price limit honestly. You definitely get what you pay for sure.

I have lots of people coming to ask me for help when i can't do anything because i know nothing of the tunes, nothing of the owner who made the tunes to help. When you buy from a dealer they will have access to all kinds of resources including this forum and all the people to help get it resolved.

Matthew 6:9-13, 2 Corinthians 5:20
    See what we are up to on:
    FACEBOOK | INSTAGRAM
    Or Email us at:
    sales@ddpmotorsports.com
    www.ddpmotorsports.com

5. Top Of Page | #4

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by IGOTACUMMINS View Post
    Don't do it!

We have a lot of horror stories of people buying tuners on eBay.
    I second what he said, I did a lot of looking before I bought my stuff. I went with ray from @Double R Diesel. He might be a little higher price wise butits well worth the piece of mind in my opinion. That's my 2 cents and Ray's my pic hands down, unparalleled service if you have issues as well.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

6. Top Of Page | #5

User Info Menu

Welcome friend!! Don’t do it. Too many horror stories about buying off eBay. Check with some of our vendors on here like DRD and DDP. They have the best customer service hands down. Most of us are running the MM3 from DRD.

2016 Ram Laramie 3500, G56, 6.7, MM3 by Double R Diesel, Rough Country Leveling, 35x12.50 Nitto G2, HID headlights and fogs plus many many other add ons.....

2016 RAM 3500 4x4 Laramie Crew Cab
    Cummins,G56, Rough Country level, Morimoto LED fog lights, LED headlights, Lund Attitude Steps sprayed with Line-X, DRL's Activated, 35x12.50R18 Falken Wildpeak ATW3, Fuel Vapor Wheels Matte Black w/Dark Tint, A.R.E. Truck cap and swing boxes

7. Top Of Page | #6

User Info Menu

Is there anyone who sells the mm3 kit without having to purchase a membership here?

8. Thanks IGOTACUMMINS thanked for this post
  9. Top Of Page | #7

User Info Menu

Is there anyone who sells the mm3 kit without having to purchase a membership here?

That I'm not sure of, I know with the discounts drd gives for members here it covers the cost of this membership and I'm extremely happy I went the way i did.

10. Top Of Page | #8

User Info Menu

Join the club man. I havent had too many issues with my rig but these guys on here are a wealth of knowledge and are quick and happy to help

11. Top Of Page | #9

User Info Menu

The membership actually saves you money if you go with DRD concerning the MM3. Plus this forum provides access to the best encyclopedia about these trucks and great people that honestly help each other out. Should be a no brainer. You get what you pay for.

2013 3500 SRW, Mm3, DRD Tunes, Kevlar Paint

12. Top Of Page | #10

User Info Menu

Ok, well thanks for all the help. Now wish me luck trying to talk my husband into getting a lifetime membership, LOL.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast