Thanks Thanks:  2
Likes Likes:  6

Thread: HE351VE 2012 vs 2013

1. Top Of Page | #1

HE351VE 2012 vs 2013

I did some searching but came up empty, so excuse me if this has been answered. I found a decent deal on a 2012 HE351 turbo,and want to know the difference between 07.5-12 and 13+. Seems like the only thing I can find is the actuator harness, but if that's the case could I swap the plug? The long term plan is a 3rd gen manifold/turbo swap but this would at least get the truck out of the "dead in the water stage". Any input is appreciated!!

2013 Ram 2500 Outdoorsman
    EGR/DPF Delete, RACEME ultra, leveled, 35's, ARP Studs, CCV delete
    ***3rd gen manifold and turbo swap SOOON!!

2. Thanks watersupply189 thanked for this post
    Likes watersupply189, david3gen liked this post
  3. Top Of Page | #2

User Info Menu

Re: HE351VE 2012 vs 2013

Quote Originally Posted by himynameisken View Post
    I did some searching but came up empty, so excuse me if this has been answered. I found a decent deal on a 2012 HE351 turbo,and want to know the difference between 07.5-12 and 13+. Seems like the only thing I can find is the actuator harness, but if that's the case could I swap the plug? The long term plan is a 3rd gen manifold/turbo swap but this would at least get the truck out of the "dead in the water stage". Any input is appreciated!!
    Welcome

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

2006 dodge ram 2500 laramie crew cab 5.9 cummins. 10x20 et-24 fuel offroad with 275.60r20 tires. bully dog gt tuner. 48re ATS built tranny triple disc converter ATS oilpan and transgo quick shifter. 4" turbo back exhaust. brembo discs and pads

4. Thanks himynameisken thanked for this post
    Likes himynameisken, watersupply189 liked this post
  5. Top Of Page | #3

User Info Menu

Welcome sir! I can't help ya with that one sadly...

Matthew 6:9-13, 2 Corinthians 5:20
    See what we are up to on:
    FACEBOOK | INSTAGRAM
    Or Email us at:
    sales@ddpmotorsports.com
    www.ddpmotorsports.com

6. Likes watersupply189 liked this post
  7. Top Of Page | #4

User Info Menu

The actuators are different.

Sent from my SM-G892A using Tapatalk

2018 Ram 2500 4x4 G56
    Romans 10:13

See what we are up to on:
    FACEBOOK | INSTAGRAM
    Or Email me at:
    joe@ddpmotorsports.com
    www.ddpmotorsports.com

8. Likes watersupply189 liked this post