Thanks Thanks:  3
Likes Likes:  37
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Mpg seem low

1. Top Of Page | #11

User Info Menu

Re: Mpg seem low

Also Im doing the whole suspension conversion this weekend, to the thuren coils and king 2.5 shocks and track bar. Anti seay bar kit it's going to be sick. Ride like a dream.

16 cummins Laramie longhorn, ccsb, 35x12.5x20 xplora mts ,tis wheels,fully deleted, pusher add a turbo kit,stainless diesel 475 5blade turbo over 63mm VGT delete turbo,manton springs, manton valve bridges,manton pushrods,ARP 625 headstuds,steedspeed t4i manifold , S&S 80% over injectors, thuren rear trackbar, kingspeed billet valve cover, revmax valve body billet plate, CCV reroute, pusher intake horn, thuren 2in level with king 2.5 front and rear, sway bar kit ,track bar and king steering damper. Air bags from airlift. 4" exhaust, fass lift pump,MM3,DRD tunes.pusher coolant reroute.

2. Top Of Page | #12

User Info Menu

Yup retune will be next for sure, that's got to be it. I hope. Either way I'm dealing with it. My hands are tied with this truck now, my wife loves it LOL.

16 cummins Laramie longhorn, ccsb, 35x12.5x20 xplora mts ,tis wheels,fully deleted, pusher add a turbo kit,stainless diesel 475 5blade turbo over 63mm VGT delete turbo,manton springs, manton valve bridges,manton pushrods,ARP 625 headstuds,steedspeed t4i manifold , S&S 80% over injectors, thuren rear trackbar, kingspeed billet valve cover, revmax valve body billet plate, CCV reroute, pusher intake horn, thuren 2in level with king 2.5 front and rear, sway bar kit ,track bar and king steering damper. Air bags from airlift. 4" exhaust, fass lift pump,MM3,DRD tunes.pusher coolant reroute.

3. Top Of Page | #13

User Info Menu

Ok thanks guys for your advice and response. I'll make the tune change soon and report back.

4. Thanks watersupply189 thanked for this post
  5. Top Of Page | #14

User Info Menu

Cumminsdieselfreak- Why does having the exhaust brake on affect mileage? I leave mine on 'Full' all the time. Maybe I shouldn't.

6. Likes watersupply189 liked this post
  7. Top Of Page | #15

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Whitewolf View Post
    Cumminsdieselfreak- Why does having the exhaust brake on affect mileage? I leave mine on 'Full' all the time. Maybe I shouldn't.
    Because you're constantly offsetting the braking with your fuel pedal.

Sent from my SM-G892A using Tapatalk

2018 Ram 2500 4x4 G56
    Romans 10:13

See what we are up to on:
    FACEBOOK | INSTAGRAM
    Or Email me at:
    joe@ddpmotorsports.com
    www.ddpmotorsports.com

8. Likes watersupply189 liked this post
  9. Top Of Page | #16

User Info Menu

Interesting. We live in a rural area. There's only so many roads that go places. I've pretty much got things timed so when I let off the fuel pedal I let the EB bring me to a stop by downshifting.

10. Likes watersupply189 liked this post
  11. Top Of Page | #17

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Whitewolf View Post
    Interesting. We live in a rural area. There's only so many roads that go places. I've pretty much got things timed so when I let off the fuel pedal I let the EB bring me to a stop by downshifting.
    Then it shouldn't pose an issue with your mileage.

Sent from my SM-G892A using Tapatalk

2018 Ram 2500 4x4 G56
    Romans 10:13

See what we are up to on:
    FACEBOOK | INSTAGRAM
    Or Email me at:
    joe@ddpmotorsports.com
    www.ddpmotorsports.com

12. Likes watersupply189, TCoopSC liked this post
  13. Top Of Page | #18

User Info Menu

I use my exhaust brake all the time. 60,000 miles and my original brakes still look new. Averaging 19mpg around town rolling on 35’s with a G56....

2016 Ram Laramie 3500, G56, 6.7, MM3 by Double R Diesel, Rough Country Leveling, 35x12.50 Nitto G2, HID headlights and fogs plus many many other add ons.....

2016 RAM 3500 4x4 Laramie Crew Cab ,G56

14. Likes Badger2078 liked this post
  15. Top Of Page | #19

User Info Menu

I'm only getting 15.3 mpg around town on both the 30 and 60 HP tunes, doesn't seem to make a difference in my truck.

I run 35x12.50R18 and never use the EB unless I'm towing.

2014 RAM 2500, MM3 tuned by DRD, leveled with 35x12.50R18 Nitto Ridge Grapplers on 18x10 ATX wheels, Auxbeam LED's, factory air ride

16. Likes watersupply189 liked this post
  17. Top Of Page | #20

User Info Menu

So from going from a 6" lift and 37s I had a 11.8 mpg average, now with the thuren level kit , king 2.5 shocks and the 33x11.5x20 I now have a solid 15.8 which is awesome improvement. 20190516_171342.jpg

18. Thanks watersupply189 thanked for this post
    Likes watersupply189 liked this post
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast