Thanks Thanks:  3
Likes Likes:  37
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Mpg seem low

1. Top Of Page | #21

User Info Menu

Re: Mpg seem low

Quote Originally Posted by Bpbertolacini View Post
    So from going from a 6" lift and 37s I had a 11.8 mpg average, now with the thuren level kit , king 2.5 shocks and the 33x11.5x20 I now have a solid 15.8 which is awesome improvement. Attachment 8331
    Yes sir, that is a pretty big improvement!

2014 RAM 2500, MM3 tuned by DRD, leveled with 35x12.50R18 Nitto Ridge Grapplers on 18x10 ATX wheels, Auxbeam LED's, factory air ride

2. Likes watersupply189 liked this post
  3. Top Of Page | #22

User Info Menu

Yup I am happy with that, but I got a mm3 with drd tunes to load in and I'm hopeful for like 18mpg , but will soon see

16 cummins Laramie longhorn, ccsb, 35x12.5x20 xplora mts ,tis wheels,fully deleted, pusher add a turbo kit,stainless diesel 475 5blade turbo over 63mm VGT delete turbo,manton springs, manton valve bridges,manton pushrods,ARP 625 headstuds,steedspeed t4i manifold , S&S 80% over injectors, thuren rear trackbar, kingspeed billet valve cover, revmax valve body billet plate, CCV reroute, pusher intake horn, thuren 2in level with king 2.5 front and rear, sway bar kit ,track bar and king steering damper. Air bags from airlift. 4" exhaust, fass lift pump,MM3,DRD tunes.pusher coolant reroute.

4. Likes watersupply189 liked this post
  5. Top Of Page | #23

User Info Menu

IDK why I’m getting such a higher mpg than some of y’all but I’m glad!! 19-20mpg. 2500 with 5” lift running 37” tires. 4.10 gears and running DRD’s 90hp tune. Fully deleted with 5” exhaust. I was thinking about a CAI next but I don’t know if I should chance it... Also, I lose around 0.5-1mpg if I remove the turbo silencer that’s between the turbo and air filter. Just my experience with that. That’s why I was thinking about a CAI. Maybe that void with removing the silencer creates some type of turbulence. Everything I’ve read and been told, there’s no real performance gain with a CAI but I would like to hear the turbo more...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

2018 Pearl White Ram 2500 Cummins 6.7, 5" RC Lift with 37x13.5r20 Nitto Ridge Grapplers, Fuel Maverick, RC Steering Stabilizers, 4.10 gears, RevMax VB, RIGID Led bumper lights

6. Likes watersupply189 liked this post
  7. Top Of Page | #24

User Info Menu

I honestly wouldnt of wasted my money on a cold air intake, but that's what was on the truck when I bought it. Also could be that your truck is 2 years newer. I'm not really sure what determines this but , you are one of the lucky ones . Once I get the DRD tunes loaded in im sure they will increase. Or I was hopeful at least.

16 cummins Laramie longhorn, ccsb, 35x12.5x20 xplora mts ,tis wheels,fully deleted, pusher add a turbo kit,stainless diesel 475 5blade turbo over 63mm VGT delete turbo,manton springs, manton valve bridges,manton pushrods,ARP 625 headstuds,steedspeed t4i manifold , S&S 80% over injectors, thuren rear trackbar, kingspeed billet valve cover, revmax valve body billet plate, CCV reroute, pusher intake horn, thuren 2in level with king 2.5 front and rear, sway bar kit ,track bar and king steering damper. Air bags from airlift. 4" exhaust, fass lift pump,MM3,DRD tunes.pusher coolant reroute.

8. Likes watersupply189 liked this post
  9. Top Of Page | #25

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Bpbertolacini View Post
    I honestly wouldnt of wasted my money on a cold air intake, but that's what was on the truck when I bought it. Also could be that your truck is 2 years newer. I'm not really sure what determines this but , you are one of the lucky ones . Once I get the DRD tunes loaded in im sure they will increase. Or I was hopeful at least.
    I gained around 2-3mpg with DRD tunes when the truck was factory suspension and tires.

2018 Pearl White Ram 2500 Cummins 6.7, 5" RC Lift with 37x13.5r20 Nitto Ridge Grapplers, Fuel Maverick, RC Steering Stabilizers, 4.10 gears, RevMax VB, RIGID Led bumper lights

10. Thanks IGOTACUMMINS thanked for this post
  11. Top Of Page | #26

User Info Menu

Might want to check your front end alignment. Make sure it’s not toed in or out which would kill your gas mileage.

12. Likes watersupply189 liked this post
  13. Top Of Page | #27

User Info Menu

I'm just waiting on my new drag link to come in from synergy and then I'm going to get it alignment

14. Likes watersupply189 liked this post
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123